North American tour fall 2009

Been a Bodom fan for years now and finally going to my first Bodom show here in Vancouver. Sorry Careenifier :D I can try and let you in the back door.......

On a side note...I just checked out your band Lowberg. I have never heard anything like the song "I'm On A Boat." It is Kanye West meets metal; as I'm sure you've heard before. It's very unique and I enjoy it a lot.

Lowberg rules.

Stoked, bodom has being coming to canada lately :)
Deffinatly seeing them on the 15th of september.

Anywords on a setlist?
i figuered with "skeletons" being out that they would play aces high or something

vip ticket for edmonton on october 3rd :)

thank god that suffocation/cynic/destroyer 666 tour is in calgary that weekend instead of here otherwise i would be veeeery conflicted

Cant wait to get my VIP tickets from ticketmaster. The show is going to be epic.
smile1.gif

...again.

Tour dates:

* with The Black Dahlia Murder and Skeletonwitch
** support acts TBA

Sep 18 - Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel, Providence, RI **
Sep 19 - Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ *
Sep 20 - Northern Lights, Clifton Park, NY *
Sep 22 - Theatre Capitole, Quebec City, QC *
Sep 23 - Metropolis, Montreal, QC *
Sep 25 - Elements Night Club, Kitchener, ON *
Sep 26 - Sound Academy, Toronto, ON *
Sep 27 - House of Blues, Chicago, IL **
Sep 28 - Epic, Minneapolis, MN *
Sep 30 - The Garrick Centre, Winnipeg, MB *
Oct 01 - Odeon Events Centre, Saskatoon, SK *
Oct 02 - MacEvan Hall Ballroom, Calgary, AB *
Oct 03 - Edmonton Events Centre, Edmonton, AB *
Oct 05 - Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver, BC *
Oct 06 - Showbox at the Market, Seattle, WA **
Oct 07 - Roseland Theatre, Portland, OR **
Oct 09 - Regency Center @ The Grand, San Francisco, CA **
Oct 10 - The Glass House, Pomona, CA **
Oct 12 - Marquee Theatre, Phoenix, AZ **
Oct 14 - Pipeline Cafe, Honolulu, HI **

Hell Yeah im going on oct.2nd and 3rd!!!!! calgary and edmonton!!\m/ :headbang:

We never get metal on here on the island! I'm fucking pumped CoB is making the trip. We always get punk acts or bands your dad could have seen (Styx, Journey, Heart). Bringing the metals to Hawaii is what the fuck I'm talking about. Bought those tickets.:headbang:

bought my ticket a bit ago, cant fucking wait. cob + BDM is a great combo, just like last year :) and BDM's new album is awesomeee cant wait to hear that shit live. hopefully they get a good long set, last time i saw them with cannibal corpse and behemoth they played like 20 minutes!

No. Why would they play cover songs nowadays? It's a Blooddrunk promo tour.

either way it would be nice to maybe hear Rebel yell, or Aces High live at some point. Those are 2 of the first songs I heard by them so it would be refreshing to hear both of them live since they pretty much knocked me on my ass when i first heard them:)

Are there still tickets for this show: Sep 25 - Elements Night Club, Kitchener, ON ? Where can u buy them?
Cuz my brother (16yrs old) is in Canada at the moment and he wants to go to this COB concert (last time when they toured in Europe we had no time-perkele (only finnish word I know :D)

Yep, but if they play cover songs I think the one that has more chances of getting in is Somebody Put Something In My Drink. Even Alexi said it in an interview not long ago.

That would be cool too. There are a few covers I can say I wouldn't be thrilled about. I've never cared for Silent Scream, Shot In The Dark, or No Commands really... What I would REALLY love is if they started playing Black Widow now days.:kickass:

That was one of the songs to get me pretty big into them.

Anyone know if the shows have been selling out? Just wondering because I'm planning on going to the Sept. 19 show in NJ and would rather but tix there and not have to spend the extra $25 in ticketmaster fees on the 3 tickets I'd be purchasing. But I also don't want to risk getting there and it being sold out.

Hiya guys....I purchased ViP tickets for the show in NJ on the Sept 19th. I know they say you're supposed to get the info 1 week before the show but anyone know details on the vip meet and greet stuff? I feel slightly left in the dark haha.

Anyone know if the shows have been selling out? Just wondering because I'm planning on going to the Sept. 19 show in NJ and would rather but tix there and not have to spend the extra $25 in ticketmaster fees on the 3 tickets I'd be purchasing. But I also don't want to risk getting there and it being sold out.

you'll have to go to the venue before the night of the show and purchase your tix there. I've done this a few times to avoid those horrible ticketmaster fees, and it's worth it. cuz yeah, odds are, the show will be sold out if you wait that long.

there are some videos on youtube from the first shows of this tour.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-OAtH7iBag"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-OAtH7iBag[/ame]