North American tour fall 2009

well i don't post here much but i'll be at the sat glasshouse show and it seems like some other people from here are also.
i'm digging the setlist very much. maybe it's the fact that i've seen them only on gigantour and the last headline tour,
i wish mask of sanity was on the set or red light in my eyes for once. maybe they'll change the setlist sliiightly.

i'm very much looking forward to Black Dahlia Murder also. they're tons of fun live every time i see them whether you like them or not.

i'm very much looking forward to Black Dahlia Murder also. they're tons of fun live every time i see them whether you like them or not.

That's how I feel in regards to Hatebreed. I don't like their music but their shows are tons of fun, and Black Dahlia just doesn't really compare, to me. Black Dahlia is apparently playing at my local venue when they get done with the bodom tour, though. I'll probably go just because...

i saw them in my beauty Mexico, in the independence day, the show was with amorphis and CHILDREN OF BODOM was awesome, so you will have a fucking great show , are you ready??

In this video, its when alexi said the sentence in my sign and then , silent night, bodom night

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LgwDeahs-vo&hl=es&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LgwDeahs-vo&hl=es&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

(from Blabbermouth)

CHILDREN OF BODOM Frontman Schedules Montreal Meet-And-Greet

Guitarist/vocalist Alexi Laiho of Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM will take part in a fan meet-and-greet on
September 23 at 4:30 p.m. at Steve's Music Store, located at 51 Saint-Antoine West (Metro Place d'Armes) in Montreal,
Quebec, Canada. No photos or filming will be allowed. Fans must come early if they want to meet Alexi.

For additional information on this event, please contact Gilles Dicaire at (514) 878-2216.

laihomontreal.jpg

SETLIST!!!!!!

Okay, before we get to that, I have to say that we ALMOST didn't make it in time. We left New Jersey at 3:00 due to some unexpected delays, but nonetheless expected to get back to RI by 6:30, two hours before the show started. Imagine our surprise when we ran into a 7-mile traffic delay in Connecticut caused by bridge construction that reduced I-95 to one lane near exit 70. This delay took us two and a half hours to get through, and coupled with an earlier delay at the beginning of I-95 in Connecticut, caused our trip to take seven hours, even with me doing 80 mph through the rest of CT and all of RI after the construction. I'd just like to say a huge FUCK YOU to the state of Connecticut for causing us to miss Skeletonwitch and The Black Dahlia Murder because you decide to do bridge construction in the middle of the week during rush hour, instead of at night when there are no cars on the road like every other fucking state in the country does.

tl;dr version: Connecticut sucks and I hope it falls into the ocean.

[/rant]

Tonight's setlist was easily the best Bodom setlist I've ever seen. If you don't have tickets for this yet, get them now, because you're not likely to get to see some of these songs for a long ass time.

Main Set:
Living Dead Beat
Are You Dead Yet?
Hellhounds on My Trail
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
Follow the Reaper
Lake Bodom
Bodom After Midnight
Blooddrunk
Angels Don't Kill
In Your Face
Children of Decadence
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall
Encore:
Every Time I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll

Full Set Time with Encore: 1 hour, 15 minutes

Highlights of the show tonight: Janne repeatedly and drunkenly apologizing for his equipment failing into the microphone he had for some reason, Alexi's new gold Flying V, and Alexi saying that Providence was a fucking awesome city that Bodom needed to come to more often.
Fucked up moment of the night that I hated: Two girls who couldn't have been more than 16 getting on their boyfriends' shoulders and flashing the band, screaming adoration for Alexi, and blocking our entire view of the stage. The best part? Alexi wasn't even looking at them for the entire time they had their shirts up. FAIL.

All in all, I had a great time, and so did Allie and James, in spite of our frustrations with sickness and the state of Connecticut. I'm sure if you go see this tour, you'll enjoy it too.

^ what do you mean by "you're not likely to get to see some of these songs for a long ass time" ? I mean there are definitely some good songs there, but it looks like most of the bodom setlists I've seen, and similar to the 3 times I saw them last year. Glad it was awesome though :headbang:

^ what do you mean by "you're not likely to get to see some of these songs for a long ass time" ? I mean there are definitely some good songs there, but it looks like most of the bodom setlists I've seen, and similar to the 3 times I saw them last year. Glad it was awesome though :headbang:

I'd never seen Lake Bodom, Bodom After Midnight, or AYDY before, and I'd only seen SNBN and Bodom Beach Terror once before. Also, just the general fact that almost half the songs came from the first three albums surprised me.

I'd never seen Lake Bodom, Bodom After Midnight, or AYDY before, and I'd only seen SNBN and Bodom Beach Terror once before. Also, just the general fact that almost half the songs came from the first three albums surprised me.

How many times have you seen them? Just curious =D

I've seen them play all the songs on that list you posted.

Lucky you though XD I can't wait to see them in October.

Hey Chris, thanks for the news! Glad you all could at least enjoy COB show after that traffic shit.
Setlist is okay IMO, maybe I´d prefer one or two other songs, but I like that they´re doing ETID at the end :)

I saw them play Deadnight Warrior and Towards Dead End in Sayreville about 3 years ago...it was nice.

Oh and if I see some 16 year old Alexi slut I'm bashing her head into a pole.

:tickled:

SETLIST!!!!!!

Tonight's setlist was easily the best Bodom setlist I've ever seen. If you don't have tickets for this yet, get them now, because you're not likely to get to see some of these songs for a long ass time.

Main Set:
Living Dead Beat
Are You Dead Yet?
Hellhounds on My Trail
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
Follow the Reaper
Lake Bodom
Bodom After Midnight
Blooddrunk
Angels Don't Kill
In Your Face
Children of Decadence
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall
Encore:
Every Time I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll

Full Set Time with Encore: 1 hour, 15 minutes

Highlights of the show tonight: Janne repeatedly and drunkenly apologizing for his equipment failing into the microphone he had for some reason, Alexi's new gold Flying V, and Alexi saying that Providence was a fucking awesome city that Bodom needed to come to more often.
Fucked up moment of the night that I hated: Two girls who couldn't have been more than 16 getting on their boyfriends' shoulders and flashing the band, screaming adoration for Alexi, and blocking our entire view of the stage. The best part? Alexi wasn't even looking at them for the entire time they had their shirts up. FAIL.

All in all, I had a great time, and so did Allie and James, in spite of our frustrations with sickness and the state of Connecticut. I'm sure if you go see this tour, you'll enjoy it too.

Holy crap, they played Lake Bodom? Awesome! Lookin' forward to the show here in Chicago next week. Been a couple of years since I've seen the boys. Woot!

Seeing them in Sayreville NJ tonight can't wait!! Anyone know the order of the bands and the times each band approximately starts? Thanks!

How many times have you seen them? Just curious =D

I've seen them play all the songs on that list you posted.

Lucky you though XD I can't wait to see them in October.

Last night was the 8th time I've seen them. All of those have occurred since April 2008, and more than half have been because Allie is absolutely insane. :lol: just kidding.......maybe........