Not a big Death Metal guy ? Explain why

Yeah I am the Germans had a great system, and we should have never destroyed it. (This is coming from a person who served with honor in Iraq) Fuck the Military Industrial Complex and if you knew the truth about the holohoax you would know it was to completely make sure Nazism aka Utopia for You and Me and dystopia for the Billionaire Class never happened again.

You completely solidified my view of you, lmao.

A wimpy incel troll who is bad at trolling and thinks they'll make it big in the mainstream.

Reactions: EspaDa and Slammed
You completely solidified my view of you, lmao.

A wimpy incel troll who is bad at trolling and thinks they'll make it big in the mainstream.

He's gone full on Cindy Lauper and started to reveal his true colours!

Reactions: Sophii
FYI am completely willing to date a Transgender if and only if she looks acts and talks like a woman. 95% of men won't even do that for a multitude of good and bad reasons. I am not the fucking asshole here. No I have not seen a picture of you, I assumed either you wanted to look like the woman in your last avatar photo or you looked similar.

Why yes, I do want to look like a trauma core/ abused woman, how could you tell? :)

Yeah I am the Germans had a great system, and we should have never destroyed it. (This is coming from a person who served with honor in Iraq) Fuck the Military Industrial Complex and if you knew the truth about the holohoax you would know it was to completely make sure Nazism aka Utopia for You and Me and dystopia for the Billionaire Class never happened again.

Wow, haven't seen anyone trying so hard in recent years. Are you also gonna say the earth is flat? :tickled: Looking forward to hearing it