NSBM Vs. Other racial thought.

how far back can you all trace your families?

A relative traced my dad's side of the family back to around the 13th or 14th century; apparently we're descended from Sephardic Jews who converted during the Inquisition, or something...

:erk:

isn't it true that there was not an actual people called Vikings, but that Vikings was the term used for when the Swedes and Danes were physically engaged in the happy superfun raiding process.

That's what I always thought; as far as I know it's true.

JayKeeley said:
Huh, funny how you always associate anyone to be "non-white" to be low class laborers.

Yeesh, what's a guy to do when he can't make a cheap sideswipe at kebabbies any more? :loco:

Ayeka said:
Yeesh, what's a guy to do when he can't make a cheap sideswipe at kebabbies any more? :loco:

Do you know it wasn't for the Turk selling doner kebabs out the back of an old AMBULANCE(!) at 2am every night, I'd never have made it through university. :tickled:

Damn right. Me and a mate even developed a case of "kebab snobbery" for a wee bit. Doner was out, shish was in. These days, though, I go for pizza :cool:

curry > everything

By the way, I realized the PERFECT beer to go with pizza the other day...Magic Hat.

magic_hat_9_logo.jpg

NAD reminded me that we'd drank this in NYC, so I bought a case the other day with some pizza....great, just F'ing great.

When my 30 days is up, I'm getting some Magic Hat god dammit.

nobeer.jpg

EDIT: FUCK! My two faraway beer importers don't sell it. :(

Two of my favorite liquor stores I've found look like run down shacks. One is this little tiny convenience store in the middle of a dirt lot, oddly enough in a busy area but it still looks lonely and secluded. But they have a giant basement full of some of the most expensive liquors I've ever seen, and a pretty good beer selection.

The other is this random liquor store we stumbled on in the middle of the desert on a day trip one time. It was the last one before the north entrance to Joshua Tree, we were hoping for maybe Sam Adams at best. OMG they had So. Much. Good. Shit. in there! We spent like $80 on beer between 3 dudes. :loco:

Mormagil said:
That's what he meant by "the happy superfun raiding process".

Yea I know what he meant. My explanation still holds fine? They where called Vikings by people outside of Scanner-vil.

Wow sucks to be you guys, you can literally get as much magic hat as you want at any booze store here, WOOOHOO!

+ my sister works at a brew pub =) =) GROWLERS 24/7 WOOOOHOOO AGAIN!

check there drink menu, www.beerworks.net

cthulufhtagn said:
how long have you got left?
I'm on day 8 right now, last time I had booze was May 30th. Oddly enough I haven't hit any other drugs yet, besides small shit like caffiene and nicotine of course. I figured I'd turn into a pothead this month but haven't even bothered.
KILL TULLY said:
Wow sucks to be you guys, you can literally get as much magic hat as you want at any booze store here, WOOOHOO!
Believe me my friend, we have PLENTY of great brews out west, no need to feel bad for us. :)

For the same reason why small independent bands like Especially Likely Sloth have such strange names: small independent breweries. :)

EDIT: Hmm, that didn't quite explain it. Because they are unpopular and weird. There, that should do.