NU-Metal

I don't know who created NM but at that time he was probably very drunk or high on somekind of stuff. Metal and rap doesn't sound good together. That kind of music proves that you can sell any shit to people. Just give it in coloured box.

Young Unknown said:
hey besides all that crap on tv and about 99% of other rappers there are a tiny, and i mean very small group of underground Lyrical rappers out there that can actually write and have a good structure in songs that have real meaning rather then i wanna fuck a hoe while selling cane in my iced out car.
since when were lyrics or literary devices a criteria for judging MUSIC since thats what we are talking about.... basically the genre is worthless as the major focal point is words

limp%20no%20copia.jpg

I have to give nu-metal some credit cause it introduced me to metal in general when i was still a young one. I like to take all music for the good I can find in it, so I'll still listen to it. You won't find it on my computer or anything, but I'll listen to it if it's on the radio.

Nu Metal is bringing the spark back into Heavy Metal.

Bands like System Of A Down are making Metal fun, not to mention Soulfly who are using the umbrella of Nu Metal to explore new ideas.