nu metal

Jason Bittner plays for Shadow's Fall.

Joey Jordinson is the drummer for Slipknot.

Oops. Correct. What the hell was I thinking.

See staying up late and working with zero sleep. Thats what it does for you!

Nu metal (should be spelled new) is for Faggots and wimps with no talent and worse yet no ambition. Got a problem with that?? Ol' Prime will meet you behind the school house at three o'clock high to kick your ass and seduse your slut girlfriend.

Nu Metal and Death Metal are not even remotely similar.

Nu Metal had some good bands like Sevendust, Korn, Deftones, etc. They were original and good at what they did. There were also some really lame bands like Limp Bizkit and what not

Death Metal there are simply amazing death metal bands such at Morbid Angel, Obituary, Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation etc.

You really don't know what you are talking about, do you?

me niether, what the fuck is nu metal ?

linkin park ? i thought they were rap/rock like limp bizkit. are they nu metal now ?

then is toby kieth nu country and justin timberlake nu pop ?

i'm confused :rolleyes:

only in a genre where they hate putting labes on things could they have 200 sub catagories for the same shit.

When Julio was in Anthrajillo (their true spanish name back in the early 70s before Ringo Starr left them) they were so metal but back then it wasn't called metal ... was called nu hardcore easy listening... many old school hardcore easy listeners dissed it just like today we diss nu metal.

Then the whole Death Easy Listening came back to the fore. Then the Scandavians came in with their Black Easy Listening... I remember the Carpenters even flirted with it on some unknown E.P. Karen Carpenter in black corpse paint was a site the record labels weren't too happy about.