Number of times seeing NEVERMORE LIVE (when, where, who with, and when)...

NeverMarty said:
That's it! I knew it has something to do with KCMU's Brain Pain, who always spoonsored that series of open air shows. Jeff Gilbert was there too. Damn, I wanted to shoot some pictures of them there, playing live with the Space Needle hovering over them in the background...

If I remember correctly, it was KISW that sponsored that one :err:

Ok, hope i don't forget one... (i didn't see a Band more often then Nevermore)

1995 Dynamo Open Air (Netherland)
1995 Munich (Germany) w/ Blind Guardian
1996 Summer Metal Meetings (Heilbronn/Germany)
1996 Stuttgart (Germany) w/ Iced Earth
1997 Ludwigsburg (Germany) w/ Iced Earth
1998 Kaufbeuren (Germany) w/ Overkill
1998 Wacken Open Air (Germany)
1999 Donaueschingen (Germany) w/ Lefay
1999 Wil (Switzerland) w/ Lefay
1999 Munich (Germany) w/ Lefay
1999 Wacken Open Air (Germany)
2001 Ludwigsburg (Germany) w/ Annihilator
2001 Innsbruck (Austria) w/ Annihilator
2001 Stuttgart (Germany) w/ Dimmu Borgir
2002 Bang Your Head Festival(Germany)
2003 Rock Hard Festival (Germany)
2003 Ludwigsburg (Germany) w/ Arch Enemy
2003 Pratteln (Switzerland) w/ Arch Enemy
2004 Wacken Open Air (Germany)
2005 Bang Your Head Festival (Germany) only fuckin 15 Minutes :-(
2005 Ludwigsburg (Germany)
2005 Pratteln (Switzerland)

Think i forget one Show together with Angel Dust in Kaufbeuren/Germany but i can't remember the Date... maybe it was the gig with Overkill.

...to be continued (Warrel and Jeff said to me that they maybe come back to Europe next Spring/Summer ;))

Fuck you guys must have all been way more sober than i was to remember all the shows. I know i must be close to 40 shows, but who the hell knows. I saw Santuary 3 times, saw nevermore open for Death, saw them with flotsam, with Savatage in sacramento, san diego, LA and then 911 happened so they cancelled the oc show, with king diamond, with opeth, with in flames, headline, rock hard fest, seattle metalfest, abrassive rock fest, twice on gigantour, day before thanksgiving with dimmu, fuck saw them in san jose with sentenced, century media 10th anniversary, with Type O negative in seattle and in portland.... will see them in dec at the century media xmas party......

i think the best count i ever had was 11 shows during just the Dead Heart tours.

i'm not cool, i'm just old.:headbang: and metal

I've seen them twice now

Once in Portland ME for Gigantour
and I just got back from the Montreal show w. Opeth.

Hopefully they will headline near here so I can put another notch in the ol' belt :tickled:

"11 shows during just the Dead Heart tours."

i was going to make a joke and say "over the course of 5 years, you've seen them only 5 11 times?" but, they are finally touring for a new album :tickled:

CBGBs in NYC: opening for In Flames
Chrome in NJ: with Opeth opening
L'amours in Brooklyn: with Opeth opening
The Odeon in Cleveland: as part of the 1st BW & BK
The Trocadero in Philly: opening for Dimmu Borgir
PNC Bank Arena: as part of Gigantour
Theater of Livng Arts in Philly: opening for Opeth
Webster Hall in NYC: opening for Opeth

Zod

Will Bozarth said:
"11 shows during just the Dead Heart tours."

i was going to make a joke and say "over the course of 5 years, you've seen them only 5 11 times?" but, they are finally touring for a new album :tickled:

11 shows during the Dead Heart tour is alot dammit. Probably only saw them 3-6 times for every other record. Only twice so far on TGE. I think I did 7 for EOR.

Jody42147 said:
1. 1997 - Politics Tour with Flotsam, Rochester, NY - Penny Arcade
2. 1999 - DNB Headlining Tour, Cleveland, OH - Peabody's
3. 2000 - DNB Cleveland with Arch Enemy at some hick bar
4. - Cleveland with Savatage - Agora Theatre
5. - DHIADW Syracuse, NY with InFlames
6. 2001 - DHIADW Toronto Headlining
7. 2003 - EOR Buffalo, NY with Dimmu - Showplace
8. 2005 - TGE - Darien Lake, NY with Megadeth, etc. - Gigantour

Yeah! I saw that Toronto show with Opeth in 2001 and the 2003 Buffalo show with Dimmu. I'll be seeing 'em at the Showplace tomorrow night...you?

I've only seen them once, at Gigantour in Detroit. Second best performance there (and I'm sure it'd have been better had there have been more people not on the lawn).

I've seen'em two times.first time in 2001 in Targu-Mures,Romania,on Dead Heart tour,with Annihilator and Soilwork,and this year at Budapest.first time,most of the romanian fans didn't have a fucking clue who Nevermore were,but they totally blew away Annihilator.

-sept. 2001 at the canyon club in dallas, opening for savatage. went with my brother. me for nevermore, him for savatage hah.

-nov. 2003 at the trocadero in philly. saw em with derick and the will bozarth bunch ;)

-dec. 2003 at the 9:30 club in DC. saw em with derick and dead lioness woohoo!

i believe thats all haha

Updates!

-Dec. 2005 at the Key Club in Hollywood, CA, with Jerry (RiA), Mike (Climb Thar Hill), and Jaime (ENEMIES_OF_REALITY) who was one of my pen pals from wayyy back before I even started posting here. Was a good surprise to see him there!

-Oct. 2010 at the Ridglea Theater in Fort Worth, with Derick.