Off-Topic

In the morning, I travelled by tram and a man was reading some magazine. In the middle of article he was reading, there was a citation of somebody written by big letters. It was something like that:

At the end, at the court, they will not ask you how many times you were in a church.

That makes me think of what the final question could be. :confused:

I imagine that it could be like in the story of Peter: "Joy, do you love me?" and He would need to ask three times till He would get the truth from the bottom of my heart. :lol:

Thank you for the tip, Aletheus. I bought that book (fortunately, it has been translated into Czech) and read first 35 pages. Even that little piece was very interesting.

I thought about the story of vineyard workers. Some men come in the morning, some at 6 pm. Both groups get the same reward. How is that possible? I deduced that the difference must be in the day in the vineyard.

What I read from the book seems to support this idea.

I felt that but had no cogent arguments. Thank you once more. :worship:

Thank you for the tip, Aletheus. I bought that book (fortunately, it has been translated into Czech) and read first 35 pages. Even that little piece was very interesting.

I thought about the story of vineyard workers. Some men come in the morning, some at 6 pm. Both groups get the same reward. How is that possible? I deduced that the difference must be in the day in the vineyard.

What I read from the book seems to support this idea.

I felt that but had no cogent arguments. Thank you once more. :worship:

haven´t read the book, but I know the text of the vineyard workers.
When you are working you have the relief that you ar gonna get paid, beside you are a worker not the owner, as long as the day goes by, if you don´t get Contracted you are worrying more and more, at the end you get the same, no matter the time you get in because it doesn´t matter what you do, what really matters is that you are working for the owner. Now if you get contracted in the beggining you are gonna get more time to share and be blessed to work with the Owner!!!

guitr4God said:
although there are some awesome keyboard leads on the album though!

That's true, but the same could be said of Paradise Lost, but I really like that album :p

Edit: Mark Jansen's side project came out today (in America).....it's far better than Symphony X or Hammerfall.....and INFINITELY better than Within Temptation. So far, Quarterpast by MaYaN is getting metal album of the year from me....and it's only competition for overall album of the year is Red's Until We Have Faces.

Theocracy can still sweep both categories though....Mirror of Souls is better than both those albums, so I know they have it in them.

i know i post this kind of stuff a lot but you have to admit, an MAB signature guitar for free would be pretty awesome! please 'like' this video if you think it deserves the guitar! only thing is that i forgot to wear my shades and theocracy shirt this time :confused:
Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
the quality is crap, as always, but your playing is really great (liked it) and you'd get a lot more views if the name and quality were a little more viewer-friendly

that usually wins me over

something accessible...i don't know, the "please like" doesn't cut it :D
try thinking what would you click first when you see it as a related video on the side of a certain video

MAB 'Lick of the Day' Contest Entry!
would be good or add by Shades

psychology works...

this is just my opinion as an observer