Off-Topic

good idea man! phsycology does work haha :D as far as the quality goes i really should get a video camera but right now i'm just using a digital camera that happens to have a video feature lol, i spend all my money on guitar stuff :loco:

Dredging up an oldish topic, I know, but there wasn't a better place for this, and it's too bizarre not to share. Apparently Amazon's recommendation system could use a bit of work.

huh.png

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but it usually the recommendations - though not always the best in the world - do have some sort of connection. In the same genre at least. I look at this stuff fairly often and I've never seen anything THAT far off.

Tourniquet has all of their albums on Bandcamp for 99 cents for anyone who cares.

Link.

And apparently...Anonymous took down the Christian Metal Realm. There's already a new CMR up and running, but losing all of the threads and such on the old one really is a shame.

Busteeeed! Verbum_Lux likes Nickelback.

Anyways, I don't know if you all care or not, and this seemed like the perfect place to post this;

SNOW is a rare thing in my town, it snows every once in a few years, and today we had the biggest blizzard in the past 50 or so years, and it's amazing...I mean I don't like the fact that many people get frostbites or have to miss work, but it's an amazing thing to see, even though this is a place known for its summer atmosphere and the beaches are great, this sudden white cover which befell us is simply breathtaking. I'm loving it and everyone and their mother is outside playing in the snow, making deformed snowmen and sliding down frozen slopes with horderve trays and makeshift snowboards.
419477_248396418569681_101987569877234_564031_1562645602_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...92271543_133205716542_8828449_308397272_n.jpg
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/2370048_700b.jpg
Sorry about the last image being from 9gag, I hate that place :)

Haha! Nice. Here in the midwestern US, we are also getting the opposite to what we are used to. We usually get like 60 inches of snow each year where I live and so far (with winter over halfway done) we've had like 5 inches, and it has all melted. It's so weird to see everything green in February.

Your country is the size of a whole continent, you just haven't gotten that far in investigating it :*

:D man I'm still psyched, I was out from 9ish AM to 5PM, and it's 8PM, had a couple of aspirins, going out again...as soon as I'm done blow drying my boots.
I think I was unclear when I said snow happens rarely...it's like it snows for 1 day every 1000 days, literally. "Literally" literally.
This is absolutely bizarre. I'm sorry to hear that SS, but you have to appreciate the green as much as I appreciate the numbness in my fingertips :DD

Edit: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRhqw7CQDG0&sns=fb[/ame]

Well, in Australia, on the other side of the planet, we're enduring the coldest summer in living memory - and yes, I am older than most of you!

So much for global warming! And our government is determined to destroy the Australian economy in a vain attempt to appear to be doing something about it...

On the topic of weather, this is the dryest winter we've had in the five years I've lived in this weird place in California. Sure, we're known for our nice weather and tourism year round but it's kind of weird to not be freezing in my own house every day while it's pouring out. Though I'm definitely not complaining too much since it gave me so much time to prepare the new steed for competition. C: