Official Football Thread

:err:

You people are just weird.

:D

I think Chelsea is going to place somewhere in the middle, they got to many new (ego) players.

@ante: DIF will have a little break now, they moved the game against Göteborg.

The schedule for September is daaamn hard. :erk:

1/9 DIF - AIK
16/9 Hammarby - DIF
21/9 Malmö - DIF
24/9 Göteborg - DIF
28/9 DIF - Helsingborg
2/10 DIF - AIK Swedish Cup Q-final.

Whew. o_O

Football is the best sport(even tho thanny says it isnt') but which other sport gets their own world cup and becomes the most seen event of the year?
not even the olimpics have such high ratings

Rusty said:
Americans, don't start going on about American football. :p
What about Canadians talking about Candian football? :D Personally, I think the Edmonton Eskimos coach should be fired.

Oh, fine, we'll talk about soccer here :lol: Personally, I hope Real Madrid loses every game this season...just for trying to buy a Champion's League title. Try coaching, team chemistry, and EARNING a title instead of buying one.

I hope Man U loses, too. Similar reasons, plus, it's time for someone else to win the EPL for a change. Wouldn't mind seeing Liverpool do well, just because I've always been a fan of Owen. Also, I hope Tottenham's top two keepers either choke or get injured so Lars Hirschfeld can get some serious playing time this season.

I agree on Real and Man U, i really dislike those teams.

And how about Chelsea? They have bought players for 80 million $ before this season i think. That crazy russian buying everyone he wants.

:bah:

Fractured said:
@ante: DIF will have a little break now, they moved the game against Göteborg.

The schedule for September is daaamn hard. :erk:

1/9 DIF - AIK
16/9 Hammarby - DIF
21/9 Malmö - DIF
24/9 Göteborg - DIF
28/9 DIF - Helsingborg
2/10 DIF - AIK Swedish Cup Q-final.

Whew. o_O

dont worry :) you have ATLEAST 9 points there as DIF will win surely over AIK, Göteborg and Helsingborg :)

I agree with you folks, buying a team is not funny to watch, it´s ok with a few "stars" in one team but not all in one team :lol:
I hope Barca beat them this year :D both matches and Deportivo will win too :)

yes you can´t really describe it, you have to see it to be able to understand how it is there :)
I´ve seen this derby, it´s greeeeeat :headbang: just hope the players are not over excited coz then the match can be pretty rough and if one player gives a faul the other player gives back later and so on....