Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not stray. His mother and other puppies live there. They live under the slab - its like a lil cave, if I can call it like that. And its not really wood, its high big hill with trees surface, its almost in the center of city. So puppes are kinda safe there.

Amarantus said:
I remember when my brother got his dog, the little bastard could fit in your hand man, it was awesome. Now he doesn't shut the fuck up.
:) all animal babies are so cute.

~Neurotica said:
No, not stray. His mother and other puppies live there. They live under the slab - its like a lil cave, if I can call it like that. And its not really wood, its high big hill with trees surface, its almost in the center of city. So puppes are kinda safe there.

That's good then, they have a den. I always feel bad for strays.

unknown said:
where I live, there's a huge feral cat population. they all live in these communities on the rocks and hills by the ocean
hell... cats live better than ppl :) I've never seen the ocean...

living by the ocean rocks...except that all the local beaches within a few miles of my house are in the worst fucking condition. I had a nail go through my foot at one of them (thank god for tetnus shots!)

unknown said:
living by the ocean rocks...except that all the local beaches within a few miles of my house are in the worst fucking condition. I had a nail go through my foot at one of them (thank god for tetnus shots!)
:ill: I see...
I wish I just could smell the ocean. Ppl say it smells different than sea.

err...I've always referred to the ocean as "the sea". I'm guessing you're talking about a lake. yeah, the ocean doesn't smell too good. salt + kelp + all the other shit =/= a pleasant smell

The Pacific Ocean must smell a bit different from the North Sea. The latter inspired a fantastic flute driven track by Jethro Tull, "North Sea Oil", I suggest everyone seek it out and masturbate frenetically over it.Like I do.

Right now the balance is 9-8 between Latin teams and European teams. It's not like it's a total dominance.

Yeah, well Italy considers diving a soccer maneuver, so what are you gonna do. I agree with you that that was total bullshit though, and that FIFA really needs to consider using replays for critical calls such as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.