Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one commented on my drivers liscense photo. wtf. That's the point of posting it people, you're supposed to make fun of me or something! >:[

100_4208.jpg

I have an Agalloch shirt (Ashes Against The Grain), a Bathory shirt (Blood Fire Death), and a Rotting Christ shirt (Non Serviam, part of a deal at The End) on their way. I actually had to buy the Agalloch shirt from a guy who was at the CD release show because I didn't have the money in time for the $32 deal, but I did order the $22 wooden box, so I assume that I should be getting everything that the rest of you guys are getting.

yeah, I believe that's what the deal is. I'm surprised you were able to find a person quickly to sell a shirt...though I heard one was up on ebay for about $50

I too fell prey to the lure of the pretty wooden box. I figure it's better to just buy it now than possibly getting obsessed with the album and ending up wanting to purchase it from eBay for whatever crazy amount rare Agalloch stuff goes for on eBay.

I have to rationalize all my purchases or I'll hate myself.

Susperia said:
No one commented on my drivers liscense photo. wtf. That's the point of posting it people, you're supposed to make fun of me or something! >:[

GIVE ME ATTENTION!

GIVE ME ATTENTION!

GIVE ME ATTENTION!

GIVE ME ATTENTION!

haha. no. I'm probably one of a handful of people who listens to (Ukrainian) black metal in Los Angeles

how do you pronounce "Drudkh", neurotica?

unknown said:
haha. no. I'm probably one of a handful of people who listens to (Ukrainian) black metal in Los Angeles

how do you pronounce "Drudkh", neurotica?
Like it's written - [drudkh]. If I'm not mistaking it means "forest" in Sanscrit. And they use a lot of ukrainian ancient language.

it does mean forest and I'll take your word on the ancient Ukrainian...you should translate their lyrics for us non-Ukrainian speaking people

unknown said:
it does mean forest and I'll take your word on the ancient Ukrainian...you should translate their lyrics for us non-Ukrainian speaking people
No probs. If you need any help in Ukrainian, Russian - feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.