Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik said:
you will note i did NOT delete your picture posts, i DID delete the ensuing flamewar

you are trolling, let's not pretend any differently

i think you've already received at least one warning PM from deron so don't try to be a smartdick

if anyones trolling its the people responding to my picture posts

Spectacular Views said:
if anyones trolling its the people responding to my picture posts
which is why you explicitely state that "i wont deny that wearing a scarf indoors is incredibly obnoxious im just trolling you guys" you complete fucking idiot

look i'd like to NOT have talk to you so can you just agree not to be an obnoxious fucking cock (as if you actually had any other modes of operation) and i don't have to write more pm's to deron begging him to ban you already

Erik said:
which is why you explicitely state that "i wont deny that wearing a scarf indoors is incredibly obnoxious im just trolling you guys" you complete fucking idiot

well its really only semi-trolling in that what i am posting is relevant and not designed for the explicit purpose of derailing the thread so really if people have a problem with it its their fault, im not doing anything wrong :saint:

Spectacular Views said:
well its really only semi-trolling in that what i am posting is relevant and not designed for the explicit purpose of derailing the thread so really if people have a problem with it its their fault, im not doing anything wrong :saint:
cold hard fact of the matter is it doesn't matter if YOU think you're not doing anything wrong, because you are

jesus9hv.gif
[/IMG]

rather it doesn't matter if you SAY you think that you're not doing anything wrong because you know as well as i that you're here solely to troll

i dunno i've never really defined trolling as repeatedly exposing yourself as a complete and utter faggot but i guess his posts are also unbelievably obnoxious

Status
Not open for further replies.