Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned said:
suitably entitled "imnotverypretty.jpg"

imnotverypretty.jpg

Cool hair! :kickass:

i agree. if there is one person on this board i do not like, it wouild have to be S.V., whos main purpose is to bust into a thread and start trying to make people look stupid with your little negative comments.

i've reported him about 1000 times to deron and i delete about 50% of his posts and he HAS been warned so hopefully he will go away real soon now

so its ok for everyone to call me a faggot after i post pics but i comment on someone else's and it warrants banning :confused:

The problem SV, is that 99% of your participation across the UM forums (entirely) is trolling. When you DO add something legitimate (or you feel you do), it's ignored, thus the situation of crying wolf and consequently, no one takes you seriously.

As for homophobic posts: there is nothing wrong with a poster being gay lesbian or bisexual. You folks need to grow up and accept people as people.

Impudent said:
Holy shit, Spectacular Views is a dude?!

exaxctly my reaction, a few weeks ago.

i just thought he was a chick wiht really bad PMS

and yeah, he should really leave.

EDIT-and your sig makes me want to die.

:lol:

i guess that makes him a good troll.........

but its so true!

you know those people you meet that you just want to punch out? well i have never met one over the internet until SV came along

Don't I always? I'm so emo.

And banned; I think you're very pretty, dirty hair and all.

p.s. I only wash my hair twice a week \m/\m/

edit: p.p.s. Krig said I look hot there. =P

No. I have very dry skin, plus it's damaged from all the dying and is extra dry.

Besides--- no one is supposed to wash their hair every day. That strips it of all the oils that keep it healthy and shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.