Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
metal paddy said:
do you know what i thought ERIK was really cool you know guys he dressed and thought like a metal head and knew his music :kickass: oh and make Dodens a mod ( YES I KNOW WHAT I DO IS BANTER FUN JESTING I MEAN NO HARM) long live erik the king of metal I LUV YOU MAN:cry: :cry: :cry: BUT THIS IS FUNNY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2_jUYfYyIs

Erik was good at modding the boards, but he is an ass. Andy here is anything but an ass and I believe him to be every bit as compitent as Erik was.

i was just about to say that.

he may have been more knowlagable than most of us, but he was a dick. if he wasnt a mod i would have hurled many a dirty insult at him.

Umm, ok, its my time to say something about that, dammit.
Majority of guys who don't like Erik:
1. Like to speak about any fucking shit, except the subject, and after they are warned a few times they are like "wtf? :cry: "
2. Don't like to hear the truth or criticism about their selves.

Most of the time he is fair. It's just that not everybody can handle that.

~Neurotica said:
1. Like to speak about any fucking shit, except the subject, and after they are warned a few times they are like "wtf? :cry: "

I don't get too far off subject, and only had him bitch at me because of my music taste. Aside from the stupid few posts I made, about 10 of them at the most, where I was just trolling because I was bored.

I recognize that a mod is there to upkeep the rules, but there is just no need to be as much of an ass as he is.

To be honest, I don't really want to talk about it...

Ex-cally-boo said:
I was just trolling because I was bored.
But this is definitely a nice excuse to troll...
Ex-cally-boo said:
I recognize that a mod is there to upkeep the rules, but there is just no need to be as much of an ass as he is.
I don't think he has changed too much since he's become a mod.

I'm done with that.

~Neurotica said:
To be honest, I don't really want to talk about it...

But this is definitely a nice excuse to troll...

I'm done with that.

He's an ass in general, him being a mod just allowed him to excercise power combined with the assness.

Ah well, no big deal. It won't kill me if someone on the net is an ass. :lol:

~Neurotica said:

netty you speak the truth (i got a vote as well you know so that made me happy)

~Neurotica said:

I'm done with that.

Well I don't know, were you here when he used to actually, you know, talk about music? And recommend things? And be a good member of the community and not post trolls/flames in all lowercase letters and personally insult members? What you call criticism I call just being arrogant, but sue me.

Any change he'd undergone came before he was a mod. I didn't notice much of a change when he became mod except for being a smidgeon nicer for a couple of days before that went to shit.

I once actually had a nice discussion with him about Gothic Metal and we came to theatre of Tragedy which i liked and he seemed to very much dislike but he was never a ass about it and i bet i am a noob when it comes to knowing all music from all over the world. so i kinda liked the guy. but im just here to talk music.

Status
Not open for further replies.