Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectacular Views said:
ya20ld5.jpg

lol

You BLOODY FOOL, WHY did you cut off your hair man? It looked great!

MetalNoob said:
You did look gay as fuck, now you look like a gay on blues clues or some character out of Dr. Suess.

Watch the spelling man.

Now I regret quoting Spectacular Views with his picture right after mine. It may give my photo above it AIDS.

MURAI said:
Watch the spelling man.

Now I regret quoting Spectacular Views with his picture right after mine. It may give my photo above it AIDS.

Honestly, he's not gay at all. He used more metal then the majority of people in here. And he moved on, but his musical taste in what he listens to now is at the same level as when he listened to metal. Plus, I think he's a little over horny, with his obsessive behavior with pictures of random chicks.

MetalNoob said:
You did look metal as fuck, now you look like a guy on blues clues or some character out of Dr. Suess.

hahahaha

MetalNoob said:
Honestly, he's not gay at all. He used more metal then the majority of people in here. And he moved on, but his musical taste in what he listens to now is at the same level as when he listened to metal. Plus, I think he's a little over horny, with his obsessive behavior with pictures of random chicks.

ive actually been listening to quite a bit of metal lately but i doubt ill ever go back to listening to 99% metal

btw most of the chicks i posted were people i knew, not random! (it was essential that they wouldnt be recognized by anyone in order to generate lol responses from people who thought i was female). although if you're referring to the jenny lewis megapost then i concede, although that's not really me being horny i just love her

:lol: I had a hilarious dream last night. Abbath was in this ice cream truck type vehicle, and he came down my street...all of the metalheads came running out and huddled around the little window where he dispensed the I cd. he gave me a cd with a broken case and I got all pissed.

:lol:

Reactions: Evil?
Susperia said:
That is the coolest dream I have ever heard, ever.

Edit: It's a good cd. I'd huddle around an ice cream truck for it :|

so would I. The weird thing was though, the I cd had a different cover and stuff than it does in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.