Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New photos:
28-10-06_2129.jpg

28-10-06_2125.jpg

There is nothing more hilarious than setting your friend on fire, this picture is old but I remember that moment like it was yesterday:
Spawacz.JPG

Spawacz%202.JPG

It would be my ava if I were the burning guy on the picture. A dangerous moment but how fucking hilarious for me.

Cranking the pics lately due to my new camera.

This one is courtesy of the great day we had today... sunny, clear, a great day to walk over to a bay a few beaches south from where I live.

mindi_clovelly.jpg

The Hubster said:
Nice one man.

When I was there as a kid back in 1983, we bathed in the waters. I slipped on some moss and nearly cracked my head open. Damn slippery!
Ouch. And true, its very slippery on the footsteps down into the water because of the organic life prevailing in one of the deeper parts. Its a great place to visit though, the whole atmosphere is quite, extraordinary.

And nice pic man. :headbang:

The Bringer said:
Those fall pictures up there are awesome. This is my favorite time of year, the cold wind, the rain, the darkness, the colors and the looming of winter really inspires me.

i love fall but i love the desolate silence after a snowfall, you know that silence, when you just walk outside and stop and listen and you hear nothing? i love that. As well as snowboarding

I fucking hate fall with a passion
Coldness and grimness might seem cool for you people who only spend time outside when youre either going to the car to go to work/school and every once in a while when the weather allows you to go outside without you getting wet and/or cold, but let me tell you one thing: Working outside especially during exercises when the only way of staying warm is by walking or running sucks more than SW at a blow job festival. I hate freezing with a passion. Without trying to sound like a macho macho man, 90% of you probably don't even know what freezing means.

Haha, I love the beauty of fall, but yeah at times it can be pretty fucking cold. And I'm planning a fucking camping trip in the middle of winter with some friends, fuck the what? :lol:

Kreator/Destroyer said:
running shoes, shorts, and a sleeveless shirt, 4 miles, on ice and snow, 32 degrees, fell in snowdrift, otherwise i like the winter and the cold, though surfing > snowboarding

That's just pure stupidity, cover yourself up or youll get those infections I don't know the english name of.

No it's normal. Motion = heat, simple physics. When there are no clothes to keep the warmth close to the body the heat you produce does nothing and your cold knees gets fucked up. Been there done that :\

Status
Not open for further replies.