Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
faggotdz3.jpg

rockin the bootleg mbv merch + skinny girl arms look like hella

Décadent;5540777 said:
You're too touchy.

I'm not sure if it's because I called him a wannabe viking or because I called him an obese homosexual...or maybe something else. But whatever, I actually don't have a problem with him.

Hhaha yes thank you cookiecutter... I sort of figured it out last night, before I went to bed at 1. Then at 3 the fire alarm went off and we were all told to get out of the building.

It was so, so cold outside I thought I would die my body got so cramped up and I couldn't move my jaw. They told us we had to go somewhere else because it'd be a while before they let us back in, so my roommate and I tried to go to her friends but they were all asleep. We ended up going to the auditorium nearby and just waiting for an hour and a half.

It was terrible. There was a gun shooting here on campus last week, and I think the alarm went off because of something to do with a gun, or at least that's what we picked up last night, though they didn't really tell us anything. They treat us like cattle here. I was so glad my friend was still awake I called him and he kept me entertained till 4 30 or whenever.

That happens here every year... The building I'm in right now was actually the location of a gang rape upon a girl who was drugged by her ''friends", about 3 years ago. =(

Yeah it's pretty unsafe here...

pwned

Also my example was right, you just failed to execute.

watch

=

[ url=http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/index.php][ img]http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/um_gothic_logo.gif[ /img][ /url]

without the spaces

That's not even hard to comprehend really; it's just a link embedded into an image (or rather, an image embedded into a link, as the code would dictate). For the "text" for the link, you just put an image tag with the image you want in it. UM/BBcode in general makes this easy by automatically putting the typing cursor between the place so you can write your own text for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.