Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit now the forum is a total sasauge fest.

I don't even care since females here do not contribute anything when it comes to music. I think it's best all of our profiles look like we just listen to metal in this 'general metal discussion'. I'm not sure what sex has to do with anything or why females in general have to be LOOK AT ME I'M A VAGINA

III HAVE A VAGINA...... BE NICE TO ME, MY VAGINNA

HHI I'M NIKKIE AND I DON'T POST ANYTHING GOOD AT ALL... PENGUINS ROCK!

HI MY VAGINA IS BLOODY AND MY NAME IS CARA AND I PAINT PENIS AND VAGINAS WITH MY PAINT BRUSH...

GUESS WHAT I'M A PAINTER AND I'M BLONDE AND I'M A PAINTER

GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY ?

I BLOW DRIED MY HAIR AND PUT SOME GOOP ON MY LIPS... MY HAIR IS BLONDE AND MY OVERIES ARE OVULATING ....MY NAME IS CARA AND I LIKE PAINTING THE FEMALE FIGURE BECAUSE I'M A LESBIAN. MY BLOODY VAGINA.... MY DADDY WON'T PAY FOR MY COLLEGE FUNDS BECAUSE HE'S A BAD MAN..... SPERM. DID I SAY I'M A BLONDE FEMALE PAINTER

GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY ?

I BLOW DRIED MY HAIR AND PUT SOME GOOP ON MY LIPS... MY HAIR IS BLONDE AND MY OVERIES ARE OVULATING ....MY NAME IS CARA AND I LIKE PAINTING THE FEMALE FIGURE BECAUSE I'M A LESBIAN. MY BLOODY VAGINA.... MY DADDY WON'T PAY FOR MY COLLEGE FUNDS BECAUSE HE'S A BAD MAN..... SPERM. DID I SAY I'M A BLONDE FEMALE PAINTER

Cute.

I do not want to go get a girlfriend. All I need is my guitar and oldschool death metal.

Copy/paste post from the Battleheart forum

Exercise Endurance or whatever you wanna call it in English.
We had to run through the mud tracks every morning. The first day it was ok, the second day sucked because the blue suit thing was super cold and muddy and we had to do it 3 times, and the third day sucked uber balls because we had to compete through it 3 times and the suit was still wet.
It was fun tho, mud is underrated.

DSC_0464.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

4 out of 5 motherfucker, and I had never used a shotgun before :)

So after the last run in the mud tracks I put on the only clean shift I had since it had rained the day before believing things would cease to suck but the first post of the day turned out to be this:

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

Too early in the morning!

DSC_0157.jpg

Notice the guy with the boomblaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.