Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
timtrophy22.jpg
timtrophy11.jpg

I would only play rock music if sluts sucked my dick after every show and then it would not even matter how lame 'rock music' is.

Get with dude you do not just have to like metal and you are not a tough guy !!! Paddy LIKES A ROW and i luv it :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I'm not trying to metal or tough. I happen to play guitar and am arrogant when it comes to other peoples views with music and do not see eye to eye with a lot of people, and I do not think it has anything to do with me.

I'm not trying to metal or tough. I happen to play guitar and am arrogant when it comes to other peoples views with music and do not see eye to eye with a lot of people, and I do not think it has anything to do with me.
well grow up and do not be such a dick!!! Its not clever or funny you should TRY paddy ways of thinking and you will not go far wrong bruv

image18.jpg

I'm going to be the honest one. She would look much better with my cum on her face.

You could not be anymore right. If I don't cum on a girls face i'm just going to have childish 19 year old horny views forever.

I live in a small town and am socially crap. If I was 21 would hit some bars and look for a slut.

Status
Not open for further replies.