Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Neurotica said:
Damn, that will be a problem for me...

Great. I'm already thinking bout the name.

You could apply that however to your sex.

This baby is going to be very goodlooking so if we're not going to kill it we need a very good name.

Hey, thats cool, Sus... I love those soft colors. And pillow with cover. They look like real.
And I guess that stuffed swan had its role here too.

The Greys said:
Metal is about extending our penises with instruments that are kinda like our penis!

020706SDChrisSlack012.jpg

Alright this is me smiling. With make up on. In good lighting. In a mirror. You be the judge. I just thought I'd post a picture of myself actually smiling, because I'm not as cranky as everyone seems to think I am >:[
And yes, that is paddy's note to me on my dresser, and that is the Savatage CD that I was supposed to send to him except he changed his mind!!

And this one's for Amarantus.

Not really.

Pinkie actually looks quite attractive in that second photo there :Smokin:

... Oh no ive said too much :oops:

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Pinky is pretty in the "she reminds me of my nice aunt who used to give me Popsicles and ice cream" way rather than the "OMG I WANNA BUMP UGLIES WITH DAT!!!111" way.

:lol:

I think the first picture is cute

Why thank you very much everyone, I would not approve of bumping uglies with any of you anyway, since I am the Queen here and should be more of a mother-figure. I am happy to stay androgynous. A special thanks to Krig for thinking I am 15 years older than I actually am. =/

So no one noticed that there's a Bathory vinyl on the wall of my painting
>:[!!!

Susperia said:

Status
Not open for further replies.