Official "Sports" thread

I think I have never shout a goal like I did yesterday with Tevez. Fuck, that guy is a damn beast. The Palermo goal against Greece was kinda emotive (I'm a Boca fan, hehe), but this one was a bullet, geeesh!

We'll take revenge against Germany now. Prepare your ass :devil:

Btw, I want Chile to beat Brazil tomorrow, but I would like to see a final against Brazil. Let's see what happen!

you have wrote too much in the last days and i'm not able to check all the messages (i'm at work)
being italy out, all that i can do now is to root for the two european countries that i like most, germany and holland!
germany has won yesterday, so let's see what happens today with holland...

We gonna beat Slowakia today! Fuck yea!

Cheering on Oranje up here! :wave: They're my go to team now, since I have a sister who lives in the Netherlands and my other teams are out. :bah:

Of the games that are left I'm cheering for (not in order): Uruguay, The Netherlands, Chile, Germany, Japan, and I hope that a meteor falls on the field resulting in the tragic deaths of the entire Spanish and Portuguese sides. :lol:

Netherlands won, as expected. Still, the match wasn't really exciting.

I'm a little worried, since we won't count with 4 players v/s Brazil
(among them, the best player of the WC). Let's see if Bielsa can arrange the team so it can crush to those Brasileros, which I think it's possible.

BRAZIL, WE'LL TEAR YOU APART!!!!!!!

Netherlands won, as expected. Still, the match wasn't really exciting.

I'm a little worried, since we won't count with 4 players v/s Brazil
(among them, the best player of the WC). Let's see if Bielsa can arrange the team so it can crush to those Brasileros, which I think it's possible.

BRAZIL, WE'LL TEAR YOU APART!!!!!!!

People do get pretty violent when it comes to football….

I really hope Chile wins, it'll be something historic. Difficult to achieve, but possible.

Does superman have a cape? of course we won! ;) :) sad about the penalty for Slowakia in the 93th minute :s
pfff, getting drunk here...hehhee time for a break and then go to the pub to see Brazil and Chili :devil:

yeah, beating Slovakia was like a walk in the park. that stupid penalty at the end was so unfair, the ref should have yellow-carded the Slovakian player who faked the foul play.

Let's find out who our opponent will be next Friday :)

C'mon man, just kidding ;)

It's hard to accomplish but there are chances.

Hehe I know ;) .

Sigurðr;9189076 said:
hehe Brasil is destroying Chile

Completely disagree, Brasil is dominating, but I wouldn't say "destroying". Chile has had good chances, but they haven't been able to really shoot in an appropriate manner.

Chile definitely can win IMO.