Official "Sports" thread

ENGLAND WAS JUST ROBBED OF A GOAL THAT WOULD HAVE TIED GERMANY OMG WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN. No, ref, that second goal was IN. I AM DISSAPOINT.

But noooooooooooooooo still 2-1 Germany.

The Germans are always full of surprises, I really enjoyed the match :)

I'm rooting for Argentina tonight, it's going to be a supersweet quarter final match to have them play against Germany!

I'm rooting for Argentina tonight, it's going to be a supersweet quarter final match to have them play against Germany!

Argentina would probably win, and I love them as a team.

However, I live in a neighborhood with a pretty sizable Mexican population (well, sizable for Seattle), and I'd love to see them all happy and partying.

I don't like really like Argentina nor Mexico, but I'm rooting for the first. They're a much better team to be honest.

On Deutschland vs England, oh such agony! I was rooting for DL from the start, but wow, I didn't expect such an overwhelming victory from them. I felt kind of sad because if Germany's keeper hadn't been a cheater, and the referees blind, the story would've been quite different. England had 15 brilliant minutes in the first half… but 15 minutes is, clearly, not enough. DL was a much better team, and I'm just counting the days until they kick some Argentinian (or perhaps Mexican?) butt!

EDIT:

I guess technology could be used a lot more these days in the Cup, someone should've just shown a TV or something to the referee. NO idea how he didn't see that, as it was quite evident.

How did Germanys keeper cheat? :lol:

See:

I was rooting hard for Germany but god damn... Lampard clearly had a fucken goal, what the fuck was that? Changed the whole complexion of the game. They would have been tied 2-2. England got hosed so bad.

Seriously, how did none of the referees see that? It indeed changed everything, it would've been a nicer match and England would've had a chance.

Sigurðr;9186818 said:
4-2
4-1
whats the diference,Germany still rocks and England still sucks :lol: Germany is owning this cup

Yeah, I think Deutschland has a real chance of winning the cup. They just need to be a tad more consistent when they attack IMO.

As I (and almost everyone) expected, Argentina is totally owning Mexico, 3-0; a score that can easily go up. Mexico didn't really have anything, so it's not surprising.

Germany vs Argentina July 3rd!

I'll be rooting mit mein Herz tomorrow for Chile. Gooooooo Chile! :devil:

Well, I'm happy as fuck! Wow, 4-1! The highest defeat ever for England in a World Cup play.
Okaaay... that one was a goal for real but that was our revenge for 1966, haha :D

I'm really excited what's gonna happen next against Argentine. They played really good today.

Too bad for England and for Mexico. Was really hoping for a Mexican win today and was a little torn between England and Germany, but once the drubbing started I was definitely in England's camp. I guess as an American footie fan I have trouble not cheering for the underdog. :lol:

Argentina looks dangerous. That German v Argentina game is going to be one hell of a game IMO.

Sigurðr;9186914 said:
Hell yeah.Argentina is Owning, Brasil is shit in that cup..If Brasil pick up Argentina or Germany I think things gonna be fucked up :lol:

You are forgetting the ones who will crush you tomorrow. Just saying.