Ok Im Done .......

guitarguru777

Nov 13, 2003
Las Vegas
www.jasonconstantine.com
OK thats it ....

Let the fucking trolls take over and do nothing about it. RandomOne deserved every GOD DAMN BIT of the shit I gave to him. Hes been trolling this forum for months and your too fucking ignorant to realize it.

The constant bullshit with the pickups, amps, bla bla bla bla bla .... every day its another retarded fucking question and you just allow ....

God I hope Andy really dose close this place fucking down. Its turned into a giant fucking turd, with some nice piece of sweet corn thrown in for good measure.

That really takes fucking balls dude ... really...

Those you know that want to can get a hold of me via FB and you tube ... I am so fucking done with the bullshit in this place.

Good Jobs Mods

CLAP CLAP ... God Job....

castro_applauds.jpg

Well at least Joey doesnt have to start an Official Forum .....

Why CANT you understand that I was offering free reamping for fun?
Is it too difficult to understand? Jesus Christ.....

Seriously, you're going to leave over that? lol. Who the fuck cares?!? I mean, c'mon, really? There are "trolls" everywhere on the internet. So unless you want to cut yourself off from all social networks and forums and the like, good luck avoiding them. Just ignore those that piss you off. There's no reason to take shit so personally and go and whine and act like a baby over it. Chill.

Drama queen much? I hate reading threads like these just as much as the n00b threads... Nobody wants to hear you bitching and making a big scene, talking about your departure from the forum...

Just don't reply to the posts you find annoying. It's not that hard...

...why would you discredit the mods? :guh:

i haven't been here for very long but as far as i can see ...they are doing an excellent job.

you make it sound like this place was maya bay before. :rolleyes:

c'mon dude... don't let stupid things like crappy reamps be the end of you.

facebook and youtube are just as bad... (if not worse) :erk:

don't be a pussy... come on back, homie! :)