ok ok ok I get it

Yeah I gave Erik like 19 new pictures in a variety of poses and lighting, but he never changed it wtf htf l@@k

i look at doomcifer's and I see: bass, reverend bizarre, funny awesome shirt, bigass scary dude... then what appears to be buttweiser (- 50 points): total score: -46 points.

Conspicuously Absent said:
i look at doomcifer's and I see: bass, reverend bizarre, funny awesome shirt, bigass scary dude... then what appears to be buttweiser (- 50 points): total score: -46 points.
I think he looks like some Nu-metal skinhead, and probably in a band where they have their "mosh" song called the Curbstomp, except its actually a 50's rock rip-off going "do the curbstomp ba doo wooowooppp cock flop stop!"

dalaaaa0151qm.jpg

WTF DOES THIS SAY? NASHEIM?! WTF!?!?!!!!

^ :kickass:

møøse has been listening to "rundgang um die transcendentale säule der singularität" for three hours straight

edit. for those not familiar with the song, it is a 25 minute ambient piece thats completely fucking soul crushing :kickass:

its great but if i posted an emo thread and then probably took a bottle of vodka and listened to rundgang for 3 hours that would probably mean i would be killing myself or something

höhö