Old school death metal

Feast Eternal is pretty darn good. I may have to get that new album that is coming out. I see they have a previous album, too. Is that one good as well?

:kickass:

Dude it is one of my favorite albums. I have the original from 99 and then i got the re-issue the produtions is much better on the re-issue. From what I have heard on thier mySpace site of the new stuff I am sure I will be pleased.:headbang:

Dude it is one of my favorite albums. I have the original from 99 and then i got the re-issue the produtions is much better on the re-issue. From what I have heard on thier mySpace site of the new stuff I am sure I will be pleased.:headbang:

I guess I will have to order this. It sounds good and they have elements of other bands, but some definite unique qualities! Thanks man for posting this!

I guess I will have to order this. It sounds good and they have elements of other bands, but some definite unique qualities! Thanks man for posting this!
I agree they are excellent. What do you think of the new songs they have posted on their MySpace page? I think the song With Fire is sweet.

Does anybody have any idea where I can get Slumber of Sullen Eyes? Just link me to an Ebay page or anything else you can find.

Assuming that you know all the classic, well-known bands, there's a whole new wave playing this style. Miasmal, Maim, Undead Creep, Deus Otiosus, Entrails, Burial Invocation just for starters.

There is a band called Bring me the Horizon. They play cool death metal. Not sure if they are old school.