Old School official Pic thread

Clammy said:
Thanks!

Actually, that's MY amp! It's a 1974 Marshall Super Bass head into a Marshall 4x12 cab with bass speakers and a Marshall 2x15 cab with JBLs. I put the camo grill cloth on myself... it turned out pretty damn good, if I do say so myself, hehehe... :tickled:

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Oh that is extremely bitchin !! That old head looks like an old JCM 800 or something. I really dig the camo. You could fly Udo over to Canada and cover "Balls the the Wall" with that black and camo scheme.

Bryant

JonnyD said:
Sinners Sexy and a Sweetheart I would go down to Hell and fight the devil Himself for her!

Yes Iam talkin' bout her :OMG: .... :worship: .... I'd give u the Support for a fight with Devil ... :D :D :D

No Hair and a New Ibanez!

Jonabanez4.jpg

Jonabanez2.jpg

Wicked Child said:
Y'know, i just went back to your pics, and this one...oh, this one....this one's my favorite. I LOVE this picture.

Thanks... :oops:

Well, here are some pics from April of me and my crazyass friends... :p

getimg.php

getimg.php

Not in good quality... =/ but there ya go. :)

I was looking through some of the previous posts on this thread and I found the pictures posted by Sinner Rider and ~metal_maiden~... all I can say is WOW! :OMG:

You ladies are absolutely GORGEOUS! :worship:

Thanks for brightening up my day. :D :D :D

P.S. ~metal_maiden~, I noticed in one of your pics that you're wearing a leafs jersey, we (Exciter) will be playing in Toronto on July 24 at the "Gates Of Hell" Festival at the Funhaus. If you come to the show, come and say hello! That goes for anyone making it out to any of our shows. I really dig meeting people I get to know on these boards face to face.

Cheers!

Clammy said:
I was looking through some of the previous posts on this thread and I found the pictures posted by Sinner Rider and ~metal_maiden~... all I can say is WOW! :OMG:

You ladies are absolutely GORGEOUS! :worship:

Thanks for brightening up my day. :D :D :D

P.S. ~metal_maiden~, I noticed in one of your pics that you're wearing a leafs jersey, we (Exciter) will be playing in Toronto on July 24 at the "Gates Of Hell" Festival at the Funhaus. If you come to the show, come and say hello! That goes for anyone making it out to any of our shows. I really dig meeting people I get to know on these boards face to face.

Cheers!

Thanks. :)

Yeah sure... I'll come by. Sounds great. If you have more info about the festival, keep me posted.

~metal_maiden~ said:
Thanks. :)

Yeah sure... I'll come by. Sounds great. If you have more info about the festival, keep me posted.

Cool!

There's some info on another thread in the "Self-Promotion" section.

Check it out HERE

I assume it was posted by the promoter of the show.

Cheers!

JonnyD said:
No Hair and a New Ibanez!

Jonabanez4.jpg

Jonabanez2.jpg

Yo...That Ibanez is SICK dude...I play Ibanez basses - they are a great company...and that inlay on the fretboard is most awesome...but what I wanna know is where did you get that cool scar over your eye? Chicks must dig you to hell bro!!!! :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

USMC0341 said:
Yo...That Ibanez is SICK dude...I play Ibanez basses - they are a great company...and that inlay on the fretboard is most awesome...but what I wanna know is where did you get that cool scar over your eye? Chicks must dig you to hell bro!!!! :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

:D :D :D I will fill you in on that Tommorow I gotta go to work!

TheGraveDigger said:
Metal Maiden and Sinner Rider are both beautiful!

Also Clammy thats a killer festival you are playing. Anvil, Exciter, and Razor! Now that's metal. \m/

Fuck YEAH!! I'm really looking forward to that show!! I've played on the same stage as Anvil before, and they're great guys... funny as hell! I've never even SEEN Razor live, so this will be a treat for sure!

Cheers!