Old School official Pic thread

death_band.jpg

Metal Dog said:
Nice pic. Don't tell me you're the one being used as a guitar right? :D ;)
No. I'm the mike stand, but you cannot see my good profile in that pic :loco:

Abryl said:
Cool, people have been nice to me here,even though I hate Slayer ;)
Well, don't worry, we will try our best to change your opinion about Slayer :tickled:

AngelWitch73 said:
Here´s a very recent "drunken" picture of me from Keep It True Festival:

cheryl2.jpg

MANILLA ROAD rules ! :headbang:
Killer patch jacket!! I still have one of those. Is that a Manilla Road patch your pointing at??

Troyanasy said:
So cute you are!!!
Rosie cheeks and all
:oops: Rosie cheeks are the aftermath of lots of beer. :loco:

Hawk said:
Killer patch jacket!! I still have one of those. Is that a Manilla Road patch your pointing at??
Yeah, I made two of my own MANILLA ROAD patches since I could never find any. The one you see and just the logo in red is on the back of the vest. I had Mark sign the front one at Keep It True. What a fantastic band !

Bryant said:
Nice pix !! You are cute as a button. I would ask you to be my g/f but I can't afford one because my wife spends all of my money. :loco:
:lol:

AngelWitch73 said:
Here´s a very recent "drunken" picture of me from Keep It True Festival:

cheryl2.jpg

MANILLA ROAD rules ! :headbang:
oh wow! Another cute one here! Damn, why don't any of you live near ME? Do you realize the severe drought in metalhead chicks we're having here in San Diego? Metalhead men need company too....:cry:

Cool jacket, by the way. :D I got a denim patch jacket myself, that i might post in the near future. It's one of my pride and joys.

Wicked Child said:
Cool jacket, by the way. :D I got a denim patch jacket myself, that i might post in the near future. It's one of my pride and joys.
Thanks. This jacket is actually my second one. The one I had as a teenager I long grew out of. I ended up recycling some of the patches and don´t know what happened to the old jacket anymore. You should post a pic of you in your jacket too ! That´d be cool to see. :headbang:

AngelWitch73 said:
Thanks. This jacket is actually my second one. The one I had as a teenager I long grew out of. I ended up recycling some of the patches and don´t know what happened to the old jacket anymore. You should post a pic of you in your jacket too ! That´d be cool to see. :headbang:
Thats a cool idea actually. Its the patch jacket i wore in the early 80s. Some of the patches were made by Marlies!

Wicked Child said:
oh wow! Another cute one here! Damn, why don't any of you live near ME? Do you realize the severe drought in metalhead chicks we're having here in San Diego? Metalhead men need company too....:cry:
Have you ever heard of the fury of the Black Goat? :lol: