Old School official Pic thread

Fangface said:
Did you really meet Rock 'n Rolf (Running Wild)? :D

33%3A%3A9%3C2723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D6%3A9%3D859%3DXROQDF%3E2323564%3A37286ot1lsi
:lol: :lol:

FangFace, you're too freakin' much, dude. :D

Wicked Child said:
For those who don't know, I went on a cruise last Monday, and I came back on Friday. It was AWESOME!!!

Great pics there Nick !! Didn't know your had the long hair. You had it put up in all your other pix. You look like you could be one of the guys in Death Angel.

Bryant

carnut said:
Cool pic Bryant, I like your guitar !!!!!

Ha ha ha I will post more pix soon with all of my "real" axes. I can't help it though. I am not into firearms like pistols and rifles, but I love my fucking shotgun. I don't hunt (did a little in my teens) but I have maybe even fired some more exotic weapons than our marine here and I like nothing more than a twelve gauge pump. That gun is simply used for home defense though I can think of a couple of people I would like to use it on. :)

Bryant

I fully agree on the right to defend your property...but this little story happened while ago... Early morning I woke up hearing noises in the living room below, checked children bedrooms and they were sleeping. I got TOTALY fucked up , took my baseball bat (yeah, allways near) and stormed down ready to KILL. finding my wive was down (the poor lady had to calm me down), simply overlooked she was out of bed....There I was lucky I didn't have a gun as I probably would have fired it.
But as Hawk says, it's completely up to the government, as we say here; the thieves often have more rights than the victims !! Punishments for robberies should be HUGE, I think that would be a much better prevention. Like when you break into a house and you're armed, this is to me the same as you are ready to kill some innocent people. Damn, I can discuss these politicians shit talk here for houres... And when you drive 10 miles an houre to fast they wanna take your full months payment...fuckers ....

carnut said:
I fully agree on the right to defend your property...but this little story happened while ago... Early morning I woke up hearing noises in the living room below, checked children bedrooms and they were sleeping. I got TOTALY fucked up , took my baseball bat (yeah, allways near) and stormed down ready to KILL. finding my wive was down (the poor lady had to calm me down), simply overlooked she was out of bed....There I was lucky I didn't have a gun as I probably would have fired it.
But as Hawk says, it's completely up to the government, as we say here; the thieves often have more rights than the victims !! Punishments for robberies should be HUGE, I think that would be a much better prevention. Like when you break into a house and you're armed, this is to me the same as you are ready to kill some innocent people. Damn, I can discuss these politicians shit talk here for houres... And when you drive 10 miles an houre to fast they wanna take your full months payment...fuckers ....
Seems were on the same page here carnut.
PM me if you want to talk about it any more. I don't want this tread to get political :) MAybe I should take the link away?

Hawk said:
In the Netherlands we have no gun rights :(
I wrote a piece on that:

http://cato-place.blogspot.com/

We have to have gun rights in America. If we didn't, the only people that would have guns would be criminals. My picture is in fun, but I am a very responsible gun owner. I have never pointed a gun (except a bb gun as a kid) at anyone and never will unless I plan to shoot them. The only way I plan to shoot anyone is if I feel they are going to kill or seriously hurt me or my family.
Having said all of that, shooting a shotgun is a cool experience. I have even fired several automatic weapons, but a shotgun just has a "feel" to it, no other weapon does. I am very good with it as well. I can reload pretty fast.

Bryant

Bryant said:
We have to have gun rights in America. If we didn't, the only people that would have guns would be criminals. My picture is in fun, but I am a very responsible gun owner. I have never pointed a gun (except a bb gun as a kid) at anyone and never will unless I plan to shoot them. The only way I plan to shoot anyone is if I feel they are going to kill or seriously hurt me or my family.
Having said all of that, shooting a shotgun is a cool experience. I have even fired several automatic weapons, but a shotgun just has a "feel" to it, no other weapon does. I am very good with it as well. I can reload pretty fast.

Bryant

Yeah, I know the "kick" of gun shooting... When I did my service (as Stormtrooper) we had the chance to fire a lot of different stuff. I even fired a Milan rocket once which was pretty cool. I like guns too as a "sports" item, and would be the first to ask and fire some rounds when we ever would meet... And yeah, there are some people I would have troubles not pointing at either...

carnut said:
Yeah, I know the "kick" of gun shooting... When I did my service (as Stormtrooper) we had the chance to fire a lot of different stuff. I even fired a Milan rocket once which was pretty cool. I like guns too as a "sports" item, and would be the first to ask and fire some rounds when we ever would meet... And yeah, there are some people I would have troubles not pointing at either...

Yeah I know because of the relative small size of your country that many teens out of high school have to serve in the military. I don't even think that would be bad for America.
As far as forong a rocket launcher...... I haven't done that. That would be fuckong cool. Mail me your rocket launcher and a rocket to fire at my production manager at work. Ha ha ha just kidding. He isn't good enough for that. Guns are too good for him, I want to beat him over the head with a pipe. :D

Bryant

Bryant said:
. Mail me your rocket launcher and a rocket to fire at my production manager at work. Ha ha ha just kidding. He isn't good enough for that. Guns are too good for him, I want to beat him over the head with a pipe. :D

Bryant
Man, you should know the similar case we are in with the same person; our production manager is the same kind of fucker... incredible how some people can enjoy playing boss that much... just living for the sheer fun of showing people how smart he is and how stupid everyone below him is. He thinks that's cool but is to stupid himselve to notice we laugh at him all the time...
Really, we have agreed that if one of us ever wins a lottery he will shit on his desk...I'm waiting for that day to happen (hoping it's me of course) :D