Old School official Pic thread

AngelWitch73 said:
Here´s a very recent "drunken" picture of me from Keep It True Festival:

cheryl2.jpg

MANILLA ROAD rules ! :headbang:
So many patches. o_O

AngelWitch73 said:
Yes, she is very nice. Unfortunately I have lost touch with her in the past year. We used to chat on AIM and send emails but the last few emails I sent went unanswered.
Well I might be nothing personal. As alway's she's very busy. She hang around in the Morigans Pit forum a lot.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=230

Just send her a PM. It might take a while though.

Hawk said:
Great pics!! Seems you had a great time :) Where did this cruise take you adn who is that with you?
Oh, i had a BLAST! I can go into more detail if you wish, just say the word. That person there is my mom. I went with her. I spent most of my time doing my own thing, though. I saw her during breakfast, lunch, dinner and when we went to bed, but other than that, we'd just do our own things, except on Tuesday, where I spent most of the day with her. Anyhoo, we had to drive from where we live(Carlsbad, which is in San Diego county) to San Pedro harbor(which is in LA county), about 2 hour ride there. We went from San Pedro to San Diego harbor. I always liked going downtown, towards the harbor, so it was cool to go down there again. And while we were there, San Diego had a 5.2 earthquake! so, that was cool.

Anyway, from San Diego, it was to Catalina Island, and from Catalina, to Ensenada, Mexico. That was very cool, always loved the atmosphere of that place and how beautiful it looked, but when you go to those shops, man...those shopkeeps NEVER leave you alone!!! So fucking persistent! I was so close to punching a few of them out! And my mom, being a sucker for that shit, would keep them going, while i'm rolling my eyes and balling up my fists, going.."oh God damn it...". Anyhoo, on Friday, we went back home and i went to sleep for what seemed like the whole day. After waching TNA Impact Wrestling, that is. :)

Wicked Child said:
We went from San Pedro to San Diego harbor. I always liked going downtown, towards the harbor, so it was cool to go down there again. And while we were there, San Diego had a 5.2 earthquake! so, that was cool.
:lol: