Old School official Pic thread

Hey Clammy, I was wondering if you keep up with the European underground metal scene? If you do what do you think of the power metal bands like Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Edguy, Sonata Arctica, Grave Digger, Running Wild, etc?

I think its a very happening scene and it will play a big role in metals future. Grave Digger and Running Wild are of course legends from the early 80's (as well as Sinner, Rage, and Helloween) and I think the rest of them are ready to take on the world and be the next likes of Maiden's, Priest's, Dio's, and Saxon's.

Also Clammy any chance you will be at the BWBK 6 Pack Weekend in Cleveland next week? Killer bill featuring Grave Digger, Primal Fear, Flotsam and Jetsam, Metal Church, Brainstorm, Seven Witches, Doro, Dismember, Shok Paris and much more.

Wicked Child said:
I am!? uh-oh.............you're a bad influence on me.:loco:

I kid, i kid! I learn from the master. :D

And it's true, btw. I love talking to her. :)

Naw we are Twins my friend your the good side I'm the Bad hahahahaha hahahahah But I thank you for the Master complement! :D

I totally Belive its true! I Feel the Same about Sinner! Have you Been Talkin on the Instant Messanger? hahahahah Maybe I should Pm you hahahahah

We must protect the Honor of our Dream women! :D

USMC0341 said:
No prob bro...I took the day off tomorrow...getting a new tattoo...slipped my mind that everyone else is working...

JB
ok the Origin of my Cool ass Scar hahahaha I have had it for 24 years when I was about 1 1/12 2 years old I was Playin with my cousin on the couch Aparently since I cant remember any of it hahaha some how she managed to put the toy box on my head and I fell from the couch on to an old coffee table my pops had made in High School and I ended up being rushed to the Hospital and what not ...... Unfortunately Marine I dont know the same women as you hahahaha my scar has intimadated most of them I think hahahahaha

JonnyD said:
Naw we are Twins my friend your the good side I'm the Bad hahahahaha hahahahah But I thank you for the Master complement! :D

I totally Belive its true! I Feel the Same about Sinner! Have you Been Talkin on the Instant Messanger? hahahahah Maybe I should Pm you hahahahah

We must protect the Honor of our Dream women! :D
So does that make me Nicky C or something?:lol: I'm the angel, you're the devil, huh? But note that my halo is being held up by devil horns of my own. :)
And yeh, me and Maiden have been talking on MSN. PM me for what...?:err:

Wicked Child said:
So does that make me Nicky C or something?:lol: I'm the angel, you're the devil, huh? But note that my halo is being held up by devil horns of my own. :)
And yeh, me and Maiden have been talking on MSN. PM me for what...?:err:

Nicky C hmmmmm hahahahahahha Could Work! and Bro I know about those Horns holding up your Halo! !!!!!!!!
Thats Cool! Good man! Thats my boy! .... hahaha I thought I may have been asking to many questions in public basiclly hahahahahhahaha

JonnyD said:
Thats Cool! Good man! Thats my boy! .... hahaha I thought I may have been asking to many questions in public basiclly hahahahahhahaha
Yeh, you kinda were, but i dn't care. The funny thing is, you relized that, but you kept on going! You even wrote that you realized it! hahahahaha!

Wicked Child said:
Yeh, you kinda were, but i dn't care. The funny thing is, you relized that, but you kept on going! You even wrote that you realized it! hahahahaha!

hahahhahaha yeah But I should have asked in a pm just out of respect! SORRY! hahahahahaha that is pretty funny huh atleast ya know I'm not a dummy I'm just slow! hahahahaha

robot.jpg

[SIZE=5]www.thishumancondition.com[/SIZE]

TheGraveDigger said:
Hey Clammy, I was wondering if you keep up with the European underground metal scene? If you do what do you think of the power metal bands like Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Edguy, Sonata Arctica, Grave Digger, Running Wild, etc?

I think its a very happening scene and it will play a big role in metals future. Grave Digger and Running Wild are of course legends from the early 80's (as well as Sinner, Rage, and Helloween) and I think the rest of them are ready to take on the world and be the next likes of Maiden's, Priest's, Dio's, and Saxon's.

Also Clammy any chance you will be at the BWBK 6 Pack Weekend in Cleveland next week? Killer bill featuring Grave Digger, Primal Fear, Flotsam and Jetsam, Metal Church, Brainstorm, Seven Witches, Doro, Dismember, Shok Paris and much more.

I haven't really been exposed to the European underground scene... I'm always looking for new bands to get into, but I LOVE the classics so much, that I'm pretty comfortable listening to them on a regular basis... plus I'm busy as hell these days, so i don;t ahve a lot of time for "hunting"!

We aren't playing the BW&BK show... but we are playing a festival in Texas on June 12 called "June Texas Metal Fest". Flotsam and Jetsam are playing the day before us, so we'll get to hang out. I'm really looking forward to that!

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: