Old School official Pic thread

Everybody asks me the same :tickled: . I guess I should have hold a vinyl that day (hehehehe).

Is Cathedral - "The VIIth Coming"

Hey Angel, that pic of yours in 2003 looks a lot like you are invoking the BlackGoat, are you? o_O

AngelWitch73 said:
Yeah, that´s true, I don´t think I´ve ever seen a picture of myself and thought "That´s a good pic". lol

Wyv: I was invoking the waitress to bring me a new beer. :D
Prost! ;)

attachment.php

Here is one with me and Jorn-Viggo Lofstad, guitarist extroidenaire of Pagans Mind..............

Bryant

Attachments

• Bryant-Jorn Viggo.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 37
JonnyD said:
NO!!!!!! thats fukin cool ya gotta show me
Of course ol' Jon is about as big as a houise now, but he is one cool down-to-earth guy. It was a pleasure meeting him.

Speaking of cool, the guitarist's band I had my picture taken with, Pagans Mind also has probably one of the coolest musician in it I have ever met as well. Their bassist, Steinar Krokmo is just too cool and funny. The bands of course have "special access" to places that the fans don't have, but Steiner hung out with the fans the whole time PPIV was going on as opposed to signing some autographs and then getting out of dodge. The lead singer of Angel Dust, Dirk was like that as well. He is a partier. I'll reduce those pics and link them as well.

Bryant

Awsome Pics my friend ....... Damn Jon is one Fat MoFo aint he lol ..... But I bet your right about him being cool ..... I really want to try and Make it down their this year that would fucking rock How much are the Ticks for PP?