Been playing guitar for 27 years.....
Sorry to make my greeting to yall sound like a AA meeting
I was a poser at one time,then realized that females should look like females
Men like men...well actually I could'nt aford hairspray no more
And by the way, thanks to hairspray,the Ozone layer is fucked

HAHAHAHa
A pic of me last week playing a Mentors song in front of 139 drunks
:Spam:

lol Na it sounds more like a Newbie introducing themselves lol but I know your not .... What Kind of guitar are you playin in that pic?

Troyanasy said:
Hi name is Troy I"m old school and old as fuck haha
That's why I never do introductions. People get to know you through your posts not an introduction. Anyway it's good to see you here :)

Troyanasy said:
f9576800.jpg.orig.jpg

Hi name is Troy I"m old school and old as fuck haha
I was a poser at one time,then realized that females should look like females
Men like men...well actually I could'nt aford hairspray no more
And by the way, thanks to hairspray,the Ozone layer is fucked

HAHAHAHa
A pic of me last week playing a Mentors song in front of 139 drunks
:Spam:
Hmmm.... well it's nice to meet you Troy, but I hope you aren't referring to our pal Trixxie as a poser. Trix probably uses more hairspray than the average woman and is rather pretty if I say so myself, but he is no poser. To me a poser is someone who pretends to be someone else. The Trixster honestly loves hair bands, though he is open to other stuff as well. I don't think you would find many people with more of a passion for the style of music he likes than he, so a poser he is definitely not.
As far as the ozone layer, hairsprays now contain no CFCs in them and are not hazardous to the ozone. I am sure automobile exhausts, power plants and industrial facilities have contributed to the ozone dpletion a little more than hairspray.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hmmm.... well it's nice to meet you Troy, but I hope you aren't referring to our pal Trixxie as a poser. Trix probably uses more hairspray than the average woman and is rather pretty if I say so myself, but he is no poser. To me a poser is someone who pretends to be someone else. The Trixster honestly loves hair bands, though he is open to other stuff as well. I don't think you would find many people with more of a passion for the style of music he likes than he, so a poser he is definitely not.
As far as the ozone layer, hairsprays now contain no CFCs in them and are not hazardous to the ozone. I am sure automobile exhausts, power plants and industrial facilities have contributed to the ozone dpletion a little more than hairspray.

Bryant

:D I dont mean to deflate your Crusade cause it was quite nice but I really dont think he was refering to Trixxie Maybe and if so you can take him out behind the woodshed and shoot him lol but I dont think he was lol Were ya? ...... on a lighter note hahahaha you called him pretty ....I'm tellin ya spring really does something to you bro :loco:

JonnyD said:
...... on a lighter note hahahaha you called him pretty ....I'm tellin ya spring really does something to you bro :loco:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was going to let that one slide..... glad you didn't JonnyD! :lol:

What about me, Bryant, do ya think I'm purdy? :) Just kinding dude. :lol:

Where's Trixxi? He'll be eating this up!

Greeno said:

lol I generally dont try to pick on ol Bryant to much because I know what he really ment by it lol And I know he has a beautiful wife and hes a hell of alot like I'm gonna be when I'm his age ............ But DAMN Dude you walked right smack dab into that one hahahaha boy I tell you what I just couldnt help myself :)

JonnyD said:
lol Has the world gone insane ........ No .... I'm Just a Redneck :loco:
:lol:

JonnyD said:
I hope Trixx comes in here with some Kind of "Yeah I'm hotter than your mom But I can Still whoooop your ass!" remark :tickled:
I am sure he will. Or he will laugh his [pretty] ass of! :lol: :lol:

JonnyD said:
lol I generally dont try to pick on ol Bryant to much because I know what he really ment by it lol And I know he has a beautiful wife and hes a hell of alot like I'm gonna be when I'm his age ............ But DAMN Dude you walked right smack dab into that one hahahaha boy I tell you what I just couldnt help myself :)

Bryant's an oldschool regular, he'll know I'm just goofing on him. But like you said, he walked right into that one. :)

I also only have a few pics available to post, and most of 'em suck...

This is me looking really sedated, I think this was in 2001...
christokyo.jpg

You may have seen that pic on some of the other UM forums, BigBronco4x4 decided to use it in his sig, it's that cool! Yeah, that must be it... :err:

And this is me last summer, the only time I jumped out of an airplane. I'm the one wearing the stylish hat! :D
skydivingsmall.jpg

Greeno said:

Well I was actually picking at Trixx with the pretty statement. Now ya'll are picking on me picking at Trixx. So I will just have to pick on you for picking on me for picking on Trixx............ Greeno, no your not "purdy." I wouldn't fuck you with JD's dick. :loco: :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Well I was actually picking at Trixx with the pretty statement. Now ya'll are picking on me picking at Trixx. So I will just have to pick on you for picking on me for picking on Trixx............ Greeno, no your not "purdy." I wouldn't fuck you with JD's dick. :loco: :loco:

Bryant
ROTFLMAO!! :lol: :lol:

Bryant said:

Bryant

LMAO HAHAHAHAHA I would hope you wouldnt ya nasty Bastard!!!

Holy fuck, what did I miss here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the words of Vince Neil... "We might be wearing lipstick but we can still kick your ass!" :lol: Ahh I'm not offended, doesn't bother me haha. I mean I'm sure Bret Michaels, Sebastian Bach, Stevie Rachelle, etc all got called pretty a zillion times, worked for them didn't it haha! If I could pick up as many chicks as those 3 guys by being pretty then I'm all for it hahaha, you can call me pretty all day if you like! Just bring some chicks in so they can be like "Who's the pretty guy? I wanna meet him! (and fuck him!)" Hahahahahaha! Ok fantasy time over... LOL!

To use another quote here, this one comes from Lemmy on The Decline of Western Civilization about the pretty-boy glam rockers of the era: "Good luck to 'em if they're pretty! I wish I was!"

Thanks for the kind words Bryant! :) I totally agree too, I think a poser isn't somebody who "poses" or is a "pretty boy" or does the glam thing... a poser to me is somebody who jumps on the bandwagon of what's popular just to be cool rather than being into whats really in their heart and what they really love. With me, obviously I really love glam rock stuff and I wouldn't have anything to gain by pretending I like it these days hahahaha! I put up with criticisms because I believe in it, and that's what matters to me! :)

And just for the record, yep I do wear tons of hairspray & even sometimes a bit of makeup (just black eyeliner, not lipstick or anything haha) when I go out to rock clubs HAHA! :lol: :lol:

Trixxi Trash said:
Thanks for the kind words Bryant! :) I totally agree too, I think a poser isn't somebody who "poses" or is a "pretty boy" or does the glam thing... a poser to me is somebody who jumps on the bandwagon of what's popular just to be cool rather than being into whats really in their heart and what they really love. With me, obviously I really love glam rock stuff and I wouldn't have anything to gain by pretending I like it these days hahahaha! I put up with criticisms because I believe in it, and that's what matters to me! :)

And just for the record, yep I do wear tons of hairspray & even sometimes a bit of makeup (just black eyeliner, not lipstick or anything haha) when I go out to rock clubs HAHA! :lol: :lol:
Exactly. I take up for you because you are an honest metal-head. Your style might be glam, but that is precisely what you like and you carry on the legacy well.
I wasn't trying to keep a "newbie" from this forum. I believe in the more the merrier, but I thought his statement was offensive considering it came right after your reply and the instincts of protecting the "family" kicked in as you have been here for a while.

Trust me Trixx, I probably over-reacted on this one but thins probably won't be the last time I defend you.

Bryant - The Guardian of the Night