Old School official Pic thread

wow...yeh, i think this is sorta like a "family". What am i? the ugly stepchild that gets belt whipped all the time and shoved in the basement?...or the pretty stepchild that gets belt whipped all the time and shoved in the basement....................because everyone's jealous?:tickled:

Trixxi Trash said:
Holy fuck, what did I miss here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the words of Vince Neil... "We might be wearing lipstick but we can still kick your ass!" :lol:

Thanks for the kind words Bryant! :) I totally agree too, I think a poser isn't somebody who "poses" or is a "pretty boy" or does the glam thing... a poser to me is somebody who jumps on the bandwagon of what's popular just to be cool rather than being into whats really in their heart and what they really love. With me, obviously I really love glam rock stuff and I wouldn't have anything to gain by pretending I like it these days hahahaha! I put up with criticisms because I believe in it, and that's what matters to me! :)

Thanks for the Vince quote!!!! I was hoping for that .........

lol we all know your not a poser your the Glam Metal Warrior!!! for real and in the flesh Thats why I like ya your real just like everybody else here Ya'll are my Brothers and Sisters of Metal it doesnt Matter the form of Metal what matters is we are all here together from our corners of the world lol anyways Had I thought that guy was talkin shit about ya I would have Backed Bryant right up but lol I didnt see it like that :D

Wicked Child said:
wow...yeh, i think this is sorta like a "family". What am i? the ugly stepchild that gets belt whipped all the time and shoved in the basement?...or the pretty stepchild that gets belt whipped all the time and shoved in the basement....................because everyone's jealous?:tickled:

Na its because your brown :loco: :loco: :loco:

JonnyD said:
LMAO HAHAHAHAHA I would hope you wouldnt ya nasty Bastard!!!

HEY!!!!!!! How did this turn around on me??!!!! All I said was do you think I'm purdy....... oh, okay....... Carry on men (and after this thread I use that term loosely) :)

Wyvern said:
WC are you from Chile?
Well, i'm not FROM Chile, (i was born in Utah), but my mom is full-blooded, she came to America when she was 14, i think. That would make me half Chilean. So, i'm only half brown.....i'm also 25% Native American (of the Sioux tribe) 15% Irish, 5% French, 5% German. I'm brown, red and white!:D

Wicked Child said:
Well, i'm not FROM Chile, (i was born in Utah), but my mom is full-blooded, she came to America when she was 14, i think. That would make me half Chilean. So, i'm only half brown.....i'm also 25% Native American (of the Sioux tribe) 15% Irish, 5% French, 5% German. I'm brown, red and white!:D
Sounds like a recipe for a cocktail :lol: Cool post ;)

Wicked Child said:
:lol: I guess it does, huh? Yeh, i actually take alot pride in only being 25% Caucasion. I'm the token latin/native american guy in group of friends.:D
It's great to be proud of who you are as am I, but as metal-heads we are all a little different than the norm as it is, so someone's ethnicity or looks or height, weight, sex etc. really means very little to me. Don't get me wrong, it's always nice to know who the gals on the board are as I like to use the pet names (good ones BTW like sweetie etc.) with them on accoasion, but other than thet they are treated just like the guys.

Bryant