Old School official Pic thread

Wyvern said:
Brown noser :p :lol:

Actually this bitch loves me (I guess)....

the_bitch.jpg

:D one of my buddies has that same breed of dog I think ..... is she a big Baby? I know his is

Wicked Child said:
Ok....the links seem to work now...so, here they are...BRAND NEW PICS OF ME, TAKEN TODAY!
My friend Mike and I found an old Poloroid camera and decided to mess around with it and here are some of the results.

Enjoy!

hahaha ok Like the first and third ones the ones where your smililing and what not Thats the actual Nick .... the ones where your trying to look bad Thats Wicked Child trying to get out lol and that Last one ...... man I dont know what were ya trying out for Playboy? :loco: ..... oh yeah your hair getting right down there last time I saw it it was barely to your shoulder ... hahaha you looked like a girl with a mustache .... which if you lived in Vermont would be normal :D

JonnyD said:
:D one of my buddies has that same breed of dog I think ..... is she a big Baby? I know his is
Damn spoiled dog! But she's loving at the same time, so :Spin:

JonnyD said:
oh yeah your hair getting right down there last time I saw it it was barely to your shoulder ... hahaha you looked like a girl with a mustache .... which if you lived in Vermont would be normal :D
Yeh, my buddy Mike just started taking random pictures with the poloroid (His middle finger, his own shit in the toilet, my dog's ass, etc.) and he just said "Dude, let's give what the chicks want and take some pictures of you!" I was like, "whatever." So, we took the normal pictures first, then he ran into my room, and the skull from the top of my stereo speaker and said "These will be your band photos. Channel the inner-King Diamond within you." So i did, i guess.
And that last one with me on the floor with the candle, Mike wanted me to mimick the cover for Metal Church's "The Human Factor". I look more dead than anything.
And I look like a girl with a mustache!? The hell!?

Wicked Child said:
Yeh, my buddy Mike just started taking random pictures with the poloroid (His middle finger, his own shit in the toilet, my dog's ass, etc.) and he just said "Dude, let's give what the chicks want and take some pictures of you!" I was like, "whatever." So, we took the normal pictures first, then he ran into my room, and the skull from the top of my stereo speaker and said "These will be your band photos. Channel the inner-King Diamond within you." So i did, i guess.
And that last one with me on the floor with the candle, Mike wanted me to mimick the cover for Metal Church's "The Human Factor". I look more dead than anything.
And I look like a girl with a mustache!? The hell!?

Ohhhh Bwahhahaahha is that what thats supposed to be lol LMAO Bwahahahahha again ...... I'm Just fuckin with ya man the pics look great you kinda got one of those faces for the camera .... even if that face happens to look like an ol Vermont momma :loco:

Well, as it's kinda oldschool, here are some picz of me from about '87. Damn, do I look sissy on them, huhu, please see them in the correct time frame :loco:
Well, the band I played in wasn't that sissy, was called Sulfeet and we played covers from Slayer, SOD, DRI, Anthrax... Well, it's up to you guys to guess how I look like now :D

Gert1.jpg

Gert2.jpg

Sinner Rider said:
Alright, I'll do it if the scanner ever works, even though I will embarss myself for a laugh.

I was just kidding around, Sinner. Don't post it if you don't want to. But I will say this.... have you looked at the pictures some of us have posted?!!! Can't be any more embarrassing than our pics. :lol:

Take Carnuts pics for example. :D
Just kidding dude!! Looks like you were having fun in the 80's!!!