Old School official Pic thread

Bryant said:
It's great to be proud of who you are as am I, but as metal-heads we are all a little different than the norm as it is, so someone's ethnicity or looks or height, weight, sex etc. really means very little to me. Don't get me wrong, it's always nice to know who the gals on the board are as I like to use the pet names (good ones BTW like sweetie etc.) with them on accoasion, but other than thet they are treated just like the guys.

Bryant
Y'know what really pisses me off, though? Being half latin, people expect me to like rap. Granted i USED to like rap, but people expect me to be a full on gangsta, yo! And it pisses me off! "So..you don't like rap? But you're mexican, right?" That's what some chick said to me last night at a party, talking about music. First off, no, i'm not Mexican, and that's another thing, around Southern Cal, when you say you're latin or hispanic, they automatically assume you're Mexican. I'M CHILEAN!!! And just because i'm latin, i have to like rap? No, but bu if it IS a law, will i start wearing my pants so i can trip on them, wear flannel shirts with only the first button buttoned, wearing sunglasses and a bandanna, and ending and beginning every sentence with the words "essey" or "homie"? NO! I shall bang my head in defiance! Thank you and Buenas noches.

Bryant said:
It's great to be proud of who you are as am I, but as metal-heads we are all a little different than the norm as it is, so someone's ethnicity or looks or height, weight, sex etc. really means very little to me. Don't get me wrong, it's always nice to know who the gals on the board are as I like to use the pet names (good ones BTW like sweetie etc.) with them on accoasion, but other than thet they are treated just like the guys.

Bryant

All that shit doesnt mean a fukin thing to me :D if somebodys cool thats all that matters I'v known Wicked since he came on to this board we hit it off immediately was I shocked to find out about his superior chiliean blood hell no cause that doesnt make a fukin difference to me the lad is polite and mild mannered if I had a daughter he would be the kind of kid I wouldnt threatin to kill right off!

JonnyD said:
All that shit doesnt mean a fukin thing to me :D

Same here. I live in redneck hell were racism is common, not a violent brand but the backroom good old boys club kind. It's just screwed up thinking to me, I don't get it. To me an asshole is an asshole no matter what color, and someone who is cool is cool no matter the color.

Greeno said:
Same here. I live in redneck hell were racism is common, not a violent brand but the backroom good old boys club kind. It's just screwed up thinking to me, I don't get it. To me an asshole is an asshole no matter what color, and someone who is cool is cool no matter the color.

lol sama here man Vermont is famous for its racism we arent violent about it either its just there and its hard not to get sucked in by it when its all you know for your whole life ....... but you are absolutely correct when you say an asshole is an asshole .. I'v known many ethnicly different people in my life and 90% of the time they are way nicer than most Ameri/White people lol white people are bigger assholes than anybody else :D

JonnyD said:
All that shit doesnt mean a fukin thing to me :D if somebodys cool thats all that matters I'v known Wicked since he came on to this board we hit it off immediately was I shocked to find out about his superior chiliean blood hell no cause that doesnt make a fukin difference to me the lad is polite and mild mannered if I had a daughter he would be the kind of kid I wouldnt threatin to kill right off!
Damn skippy!...I mean, thanks alot man! I feel all special, now! Really! I'm glad you wouldn't kill me right off.......right off!? You'd still kill me!?

But, yeh i'm actually quite suprised how well and how fast we hit it off. I think we started IMing eachother..like a week after I joined UM, it was weird. And I think ol' Jonny thought i was older too, like alot of people here! Why do I do that?

And a person's a person. Who gives a shit if they're brown, red, white, black, yellow, green, purple, who cares? If they're cool, they're cool. If they're shit lickers, they're shit lickers.

Wicked Child said:
And a person's a person. Who gives a shit if they're brown, red, white, black, yellow, green, purple, who cares? If they're cool, they're cool. If they're shit lickers, they're shit lickers.
Been my philosophy of life as long as I can remember. :)

Wicked Child said:
:lol: I guess it does, huh? Yeh, i actually take alot pride in only being 25% Caucasion. I'm the token latin/native american guy in group of friends.:D
The "latin" (or hispanic) thing is one of those that really PISS ME OFF when I read those stupid forms where you have to put your origin. To me is just a sign of discrimination.

a) What race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, height, weight, religion, political affiliation, size of genitalia, etc., has to do with the capacity of a human being to be...a human being?

b) I born in Argentina, I was raised in Costa Rica therefore I'm Latin American (and damn proud!). My grandparents came from Eastern Europe before the Great Wars, therefore I must have some Slavic blood (and I'm damn proud of it too!), so I'm white as a corpse. So according to these wiseguys I'm White not Hispanic, gimme a break! Spanish is my mother language, Latin American history is my background, and Costa Rican is my citizenship (also Argentinian but that's a long story). I'm more latino Wicked Child :p

c) In the end what it counts is the color of your blood, if is red you are alright. If not get back to your planet :lol:

we're practically the same
different style models of the basic human frame.
when done and said
it's in the head
we all bleed red... we all bleed red - S.O.D.

Wicked Child said:
Smart Ass. :D

:lol:
I have been told I have a round white one, I didn't know it was intelligent too :dopey:

Are we a nice bunch of wackos or what?

33.gif

Wicked Child said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: you're too fucking much, man. :tickled:
Yes that's the problem is should be: you're too much fucking :erk:

But nobody loves me
31.gif

I got new pictures, and i WAS gonna post them now, but apparently, according to Village Photos.com, i have "exceeded my daily usage limit". Fuck them. I'll try later.