Old School official Pic thread

Heres another :D

Jonah.jpg

carnut said:
Well, as it's kinda oldschool, here are some picz of me from about '87. Damn, do I look sissy on them, huhu, please see them in the correct time frame :loco:
Well, the band I played in wasn't that sissy, was called Sulfeet and we played covers from Slayer, SOD, DRI, Anthrax... Well, it's up to you guys to guess how I look like now :D

Gert1.jpg

Gert2.jpg

You had a six pack..I got a keg

Cheers

I was A poSIR
aswell
Trixxie took it the wrong way
f98ea49c.jpg.thumb.jpg

My singer (he rules all) The opening night of my bar Klub Kaos
Wost investment ever,except tie'n tha' Knot...

f9fb9e89.jpg

New Years in Canada

f9ff935d.jpg

I look handsom here

fa3c3c28.jpg

A Better Pic of Sybill

fa3c3c2d.jpg

Best pall and his ugly c**t Wife

fa3c3c35.jpg

A Pic of My Daughter Christine on her 16th

faab8bb9.jpg

A tramp playing my Hamer Californian...Check out her shirt haha

fabc3b4e.jpg

My and the dude from Jag P

fad83a62.jpg

Palimoney sucks,big breasticeles cost haha. She showed up to heckle my band.....

fb082ac9.jpg

My actual best friend...hence Caveman hahaha

fb2947e0.jpg

My main babe

fb2959a8.jpg

My blood brothers tattoo, on his other arm he has Venom Black Metal Tattoo

fba69e21.jpg

My CD collection in my officeno matter how many ya have...well I always go back to Maiden Priest Riot Angel Witch or blabla.Point being always old school

fbb14fa7.jpg

Hawk said:
I think it's the cigarette that makes you look fucking cool!!! :headbang:
Fangface said:
I'd say it's the t-shirt :D

Where did you buy it JD?
Thanks guys! I'm glad its not the hair that makes me look cool cause I dont have it anymore hahahahahhaa
Fang go to http://www.jsrdirect.com/ click on 3-more t-shirts forn under $10 and then scroll down abit and there it is :D

carnut said:
ermmmm, what's a keg ??? Bryant, heelllllp !!!! :D

I think he was saying you had a six pack, meaning that you had a skinny belly. You can see the muscles in your belly. A keg is a big drum full of beer and it is round. He is saying his belly is big and round (much like mine I suppose >:p~)

Bryant

Bryant said:
I think he was saying you had a six pack, meaning that you had a skinny belly. You can see the muscles in your belly. A keg is a big drum full of beer and it is round. He is saying his belly is big and round (much like mine I suppose >:p~)

Bryant

ah , I got it, but that was back in the 80's, it's kinda more "keg'ish" now too :loco: