Opeth ringtones?

You should put all of Black Rose Immortal as your tone, and whenever your cell phone rings, sit there and wait for the whole thing to play before picking up. Then when you do pick up, say out loud "dammit they hung up!"

I reckon you should do the melody of the bit Mikael sings in Godhead's Lament...you know the `Thought I should not leave this place on this imminent day' etc bit. That'd sound cool! And it'd be easy too.

BTW that Moonlapse Vertigo bit sounds rad! Haha, makes me wish I had a phone just so I could have a ringtone like that :)

And on a completely different note, I'm going in to town today to by me some metal as fukk boots! \m/I'm so excited :D

Heh, I know no one cares, I just had to share that :)

"Thought I should not leave this place on this imminent day."

That is a saWEET idea, Kem. DAMMIT!

I wonder if you can use a certain program. Maybe there's a website you can go to. I'm really interesting in trying this myself now. I guess you've got to be a talented mofo with computers to figure it out...like Orchid. ;)

I have an Iron Maiden ringtone on my Nokia cellphone. Actually, I have around 5 and I am constantly changing them every week or so. An Opeth ringtone would be killer. I think I have the Aces High ringtone right now...can't remember for sure though.