Opeth Tribute Album

I like it! I didn't think anyone else would make such a different cover! ie no guitars and stuff...
Expect something along those lines from us too, but different, less synth and more strings, and Harvest instead of course...

vampyrouss said:
I like it! I didn't think anyone else would make such a different cover! ie no guitars and stuff...
Expect something along those lines from us too, but different, less synth and more strings, and Harvest instead of course...

Thanks man! I didn't know what to expect, but yeah thanks for the compliment. :) :) :)

It sounds very precise, like some midi work going on right? Some doomish clean vocals would sound great with it

i haven't read the whole thread... i'm in for demon of the fall, advent, deliverance, and some others (guitar)..
we'd need people familiar with recording on the computer and for someone to keep us organised.

edit: i think i misunderstood you... you want each forum member to do a cover on his own? i'm willing to contribute some guitar tracks, but i don't have time/patience for a full blown cover of my own.

Well we are getting together to record in a couple hours, pretty exciting. I'm going to have to do the vocals next week I guess, at the earliest the coming Sunday, but if all goes to plan we'll have the song totally finished by 14-15th January. Where are we going to put these finished songs?

I will be hosting ours on our site anyway, if anyone wants us to host all the songs we can, or if someone else has a website and wants to host the album (if we get that many songs...) thats cool, and the files should all be MP3 I assume? Thats easiest and smallest.

Count on me if you need some voices or guitars. The problem is that I have a poor recording equipment...just a Microphone, my soundcard and a few PC recording programs, but I can still do a decent work :cool:
Yesterday I began to work on Blackwater park, and I almost got it (At least one of the guitars:D :headbang: ).
I'd be so pleased to collaborate in a tribute to my favourite band!!:headbang: :headbang:

EveOfDarkness said:
Ok, i took Dishcloth's Benighted Cover and had my way with it.
This is my first time singing on a whole song. So cut me some slack.
I also added the guitar solo too. Hope you all like it (esp. Dish). G'nite nigs.

Benighted
That link keeps redirecting me to the main yousenditpage. Is that the right link?