Opeth@TV4 [someone get a server up for me]

Risedfromthedead said:
Two songs??? I recorded one...
fuck

One song they shortened off and one that got faded out by the producers due to the time-limit of the program. (too bad that - hope that TV4 have full-length clips on their website, IF they post 'em)

Yay .. finally a lousy keyboard player like me was able to learn the "piano break" in "To Rid The Desease" in just a few minutes ... thanks to the really good close-ups of the keyboardplaying ... now thay have to play in "Bingolotto" to ... muahahahahahahaha !!!

seventi said:
I haven't tried, but clicking on the time stamp gives you the whole show from that time and forward. Those links to the right are just short ones.

Trying it now
No, the 06:00 and 09:00 clips are the complete newscasts, nothing else.

KIRILL said:
Yay .. finally a lousy keyboard player like me was able to learn the "piano break" in "To Rid The Desease" in just a few minutes ... thanks to the really good close-ups of the keyboardplaying ... now thay have to play in "Bingolotto" to ... muahahahahahahaha !!!

I miss "loket"! :tickled:

seventi said:
Fuck, they cut down the whole show to just short clips. Opeth is nowhere to be heard. Guess I'll wait until I get home :yell:

That's what TV4 have done for as long as I can remember mate, putting up their latest newscasts on the web that is.

Hold on to yer pants, they will probably put up the performance by Opeth on tv4.se eventually.

soulmuh said:
That's what TV4 have done for as long as I can remember mate, putting up their latest newscasts on the web that is.

Hold on to yer pants, they will probably put up the performance by Opeth on tv4.se eventually.

Oh, I pray you're right!:)

Hold yer horses... I am still editing (this will be a little bit more than just the live songs.. I am trying to make some sort of package). Will get back to you.

[Arse Kissing]Ohhh you rule man! Thanks so much for doing this, you're doing all Opeth fans a HUGE favour!!!! Good Job! :D[/Arse Kissing]

Lakestream said:
times:

In my time of need - 07:45am
To rid the disease - 09:25am

in case anyone cared ;)
saw them both.. skipped a lesson for it... totally worth it! =)

That was USEFUL information mate!
lol.gif
<- yep, I care! :D