Orchid or Morningrise

An Orchid is a type of Flower, hence the flower (an orchid) being on the cover of the album.

Just a little FYI.

another newb with no idea of what hes talking about....its a known fact that ...the picture on Orchid cover is Per's vagina.....gosh....u kids have no clue about opeth's past....o well....im glad I'm here to guide y'all in the right direction...!!!..Keep rockin....!!!...PEAC EOUT

An Orchid is a type of Flower, hence the flower (an orchid) being on the cover of the album.

Just a little FYI.
Just a little FYI... That was another example of the same kind of humor as before. Don't take what you read on this board too seriously. Especially when people that have been on this board for several years, and obviously know Opeth's history very well, come with remarks that are totally off the wall. You'll probably get the hang of it soon. ;)

I like Orchid the best. It's a little heavier and as much as I like everything by Opeth, Morningrise isn't as addicting to listen to. But this is really an opinion question.

morningrise was the last opeth album i ever got into, while i honestly think every opeth album is amazing in its own right, i prefer orchird still to it.

orchid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its just better

Morningrise is better. Opeth was still young and inexpirenced at the time of Orchid.

OMG THKSI IS A HARD DIECSIONB ITS LIKE PICKIN ONE OF OYUT CHJIDLREN TO DIE LOL HA HA HA. BUT SERIOUSLY WOW THIS IS HADR I TIHKN ORCHARD IS VERY RAW AND IT ALWSAY REMINDS ME OF WHEN MIKEOL WAS IN AN ORCHARD EATING AN APPLE WHEN HE STRATED WRITING THIS ALBUM, ,, MORNINGRICE IS GOOD BECUZ IT REMIMDSN ME THE TRU PROGRENSNSION OPETH STANDS FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HAH AHAH SO ALL I N ALL IM GOING TO HAVE T OSAY THAT I COOHSE MRONINGCHARFD LOL BECAUS I CANT CHOOSE ONE AHAHAHAHHAAH IF I HAD TO COOHSE A CHILD TO DIE THEY'D PORBABLBY BOTH END OF DEAD BECUZ I COULDNT CHOOSE LOL HAHAHAH

OMG THKSI IS A HARD DIECSIONB ITS LIKE PICKIN ONE OF OYUT CHJIDLREN TO DIE LOL HA HA HA. BUT SERIOUSLY WOW THIS IS HADR I TIHKN ORCHARD IS VERY RAW AND IT ALWSAY REMINDS ME OF WHEN MIKEOL WAS IN AN ORCHARD EATING AN APPLE WHEN HE STRATED WRITING THIS ALBUM, ,, MORNINGRICE IS GOOD BECUZ IT REMIMDSN ME THE TRU PROGRENSNSION OPETH STANDS FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HAH AHAH SO ALL I N ALL IM GOING TO HAVE T OSAY THAT I COOHSE MRONINGCHARFD LOL BECAUS I CANT CHOOSE ONE AHAHAHAHHAAH IF I HAD TO COOHSE A CHILD TO DIE THEY'D PORBABLBY BOTH END OF DEAD BECUZ I COULDNT CHOOSE LOL HAHAHAH

Wow, how lame is it to make fun of the people posting in this forum when your one of the leading posters. Perhaps if youve grown tired of hearing what other fans have to say about the band you should find a more gratifying use of your time. At least I believe that was your intention, perhaps you had a momentary spell of stupidity and forgot how to use your keyboard to write anything that contributes anything worthwhile. It was annoying to read either way.