OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Yes, mental illness is something that most of us here can't grasp, at least not to Benoit's point, but the fucking piece of shit had enough smarts left to call and say his family was sick or whatever so he couldn't wrestle in the ppv. That to me sounds like a guy who knew what the fuck was going on. I feel so bad for the family and what his wife and son had to go through. Like eighteeschick said, there is just way too much of this shit happening lately.

Edit - Here is a link to a timeline of Sat - Mon on the WWE's website about Benoit. That fucker had plenty of sense as to what he was doing, fuck him, I hope he rots in hell.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/detailedbenoittimeline

You really don't seems to be able to grasp just how mental illness works. Everything he did points to insanity.

Thank you for the timeline, the text messages were sent as a way to get someone to go to the house and discover the bodies I'm sure.

In my opinion, The Rapid Wolverine Chris Benoit, the wrestler, should be remembered as on of the all time best, and yes, he should eventually get into the HoF.

Chris Benoit, the man, must've been insane in the brain.

In my opinion, The Rapid Wolverine Chris Benoit, the wrestler, should be remembered as on of the all time best, and yes, he should eventually get into the HoF.

Chris Benoit, the man, must've been insane in the brain.

I really doubt he'll ever get into the Hall Of Fame after this. It's a damn shame because he certainly would have if not for this.

Lets put the fuck wad Benoit topic to wrest. He killed other people besides himself. Loser fuck knut. Like 80s said next time Kill Yourself and that's it.

Lets put the fuck wad Benoit topic to wrest. He killed other people besides himself. Loser fuck knut. Like 80s said next time Kill Yourself and that's it.

Agreed.

Fuck him...stop glorifying him. He shouldn't be in the HOF, that's ridiculous!

Mental illness or not, how many other mentally ill murderers do you speak of so fondly while making excuses for their actions? Is Hitler anyone favorite?

Whatever, enjoy living life with a high school mentality. I never made any excuses for anyone's behavior, I merely pointed out the fact that he was sick.

I hope those of you blasting me for this never have to deal with anything like this in your personal lives. I have and I can tell you that you're wrong.

And really...Hitler?:rolleyes:

Have You Noticed That Mental Without The N Is METAL???...Lol

Whatever...He Will Not Go To The HOF Cause Of This...Hell They Dont Even Mention His Name Anymore...

Whatever, enjoy living life with a high school mentality. I never made any excuses for anyone's behavior, I merely pointed out the fact that he was sick.

I hope those of you blasting me for this never have to deal with anything like this in your personal lives. I have and I can tell you that you're wrong.

And really...Hitler?:rolleyes:

Wrong about what exactly? Is it wise to justify such a heinous act? Is it wise to revere the responsible party?

He was a great wrestler. It doesn't make him a great person and he obviously had inner demons that weren't dealt with. Sick or not, celebrating his life disrespects the innocent victims.

I'm sure most people here have dealt with tragedy...don't be presumptuous.

Also...there are many people posting here...don't take it so personally.

I missed the "fanboy" reference before...you're sweet...thanks!

Wrong about what exactly? Is it wise to justify such a heinous act? Is it wise to revere the responsible party?

He was a great wrestler. It doesn't make him a great person and he obviously had inner demons that weren't dealt with. Sick or not, celebrating his life disrespects the innocent victims.

I'm sure most people here have dealt with tragedy...don't be presumptuous.

Also...there are many people posting here...don't take it so personally.

I missed the "fanboy" reference before...you're sweet...thanks!

Where exactly did I justify anything? All I did was explain why he did what he did and when I did so, I specificaly said that it doesn't excuse his actions.

And celebrating his life does not show disrespect to the victims, he was a victim as well.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to get it.:rolleyes:

Oh, and I'll do you a favor and stay out of your Benoit thread on Milano's board if you stay out of this one...deal?

They're all a bunch of steroid idiots, with bollocks the size of peanuts.

Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks would fucking nack the lot of them.

Where exactly did I justify anything? All I did was explain why he did what he did and when I did so, I specificaly said that it doesn't excuse his actions.

And celebrating his life does not show disrespect to the victims, he was a victim as well.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to get it.:rolleyes:

Oh, and I'll do you a favor and stay out of your Benoit thread on Milano's board if you stay out of this one...deal?

The guy was injecting his kid with growth hormone.

He made the choice to juice...when it interefered with his mental health and personal life he could have made the choice to stop. This didn't happen overnight.

No, I don't get it and no one else seems to either. Doesn't sound like you have kids.

Sorry, wrestling fanboy. It's a free internet, go where you wish. You get waaaay too into this stuff. No need to be confrontational. Everyone is voicing their opinions...that's what it's about...I doubt you knew the guy or know anymore about it than what's on the news. Just chill...otherwise start your own MikeyBong board and filter your subscribers to those who have your exact opinions.