OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Dave Meltzer is reporting that the conclusion of the McMahon death angle would have saw Vince McMahon returning to television to reveal that he faked his death. Believe it or not, last week’s Raw would have featured a false arrest of Linda McMahon.

summerslam07.jpg

SummerSlam Poster

Dave Meltzer is reporting that the conclusion of the McMahon death angle would have saw Vince McMahon returning to television to reveal that he faked his death. Believe it or not, last week’s Raw would have featured a false arrest of Linda McMahon.

So, they were going to drag out this "Who Killed Vince" story for months, only to reveal that NOBODY killed Vince??? That sucks!

Back in message #93, I said I thought it would turn out that that Vince faked his own death because he was in some kind of trouble. I should write for the WWE. :lol:

Back in message #93, I said I thought it would turn out that that Vince faked his own death because he was in some kind of trouble. I should write for the WWE. :lol:

If you thought that was a good idea then I would have to say no to that idea!:lol:

Seriously though, I really think they need SOMEBODY to write their shows, seems like NOBODY'S wriiting them now!

I just read that USA Network wants to expand WWE Raw to 3 hours starting this fall. Apparently, WWE is not excited about the idea, but it would bring in more money for them.

I remember when WCW Monday Nitro went to 3 hours. At the time, I loved it. I don't know if I could hang with it every week for 3 hours now though. I'm having a hard enough time staying awake for 2 hours! Hopefully, they would start the show earlier, rather than end it later.

What do you think, is it a good idea?

"Why do you think TNA is going to get a deal with FOX? Why do you think FOX wants TNA so much? Why are you making all this stuff up?"

TNA President Dixie Carter was in Los Angeles earlier today negotiating with Fox for a deal that would begin this Fall. She will not be at tonight's iMPACT! tapings.

This is not for MyNetwork TV, and it is not for the Fox Sports Network either.

This deal would have TNA taping 2 to 4 hours of programming per week, and would have TNA programming on more than one FOX owned network.

source: tnawrestlingnews.com

I just read that USA Network wants to expand WWE Raw to 3 hours starting this fall. Apparently, WWE is not excited about the idea, but it would bring in more money for them.

I remember when WCW Monday Nitro went to 3 hours. At the time, I loved it. I don't know if I could hang with it every week for 3 hours now though. I'm having a hard enough time staying awake for 2 hours! Hopefully, they would start the show earlier, rather than end it later.

What do you think, is it a good idea?

Right Now...I Dont Care...Because I Dont Have Cable Right Now...But When I Get Cable Back...3 Hours Of The Crap They Are Showing Right Now???...Hell NO!!!

But If They Pick Up On The Wrestling...Id Like It Alot

TNA President Dixie Carter was in Los Angeles earlier today negotiating with Fox for a deal that would begin this Fall. She will not be at tonight's iMPACT! tapings.

This is not for MyNetwork TV, and it is not for the Fox Sports Network either.

This deal would have TNA taping 2 to 4 hours of programming per week, and would have TNA programming on more than one FOX owned network.[/I]

source: tnawrestlingnews.com

This is pretty much word for word what Mike Johnson reported earlier today.

tnawrestlingnews.com must be a click and paste newz site.

Right Now...I Dont Care...Because I Dont Have Cable Right Now...But When I Get Cable Back...3 Hours Of The Crap They Are Showing Right Now???...Hell NO!!!

But If They Pick Up On The Wrestling...Id Like It Alot

I would think they would have to start having a little bit of wrestling on the shows if it were 3 hours!:lol: