dragonforce - every song is the same formula

children of bodom - zzZZzzZZ

opeth - good band, but they put me to sleep also

dimmu borgir - same old shit

slayer - not very intereting thrash and pretty bad riff writers, save a handful

arghoslent - definitely a good band but nowhere near worth the praise they get
megadeth has bad vocals and your sporting a nevermore sig? :lol:

Take it back you fucker!

No, I do enjoy listening to them but a lot of people rate their albums very highly. Imo they are average not above average and that makes them overrated. I like Amorphis, just think they are overrated, specially the Thousand Lakes album. Albums to like from Amorphis are Elegy, Tuonela, and their latest album which is easily their best album.

I got sick of Opeth after about a year of so. Then I went through I period of complete hatred to the band, but now I still go back everyonce in awhile and listen to them. I really don't like any full songs of theirs anymore besides some stuff off Damnation (flame me if you will), but still enjoy the occasional cool parts throughout some of the earlier material.

yeah i agree. they wore off within days for me. I was never that impressed by them. i just thought it was cool that they supposedly had a 25 minute "pic" song, but it sucked, so yeah...

I got sick of Opeth after about a year of so. Then I went through I period of complete hatred to the band, but now I still go back everyonce in awhile and listen to them. I really don't like any full songs of theirs anymore besides some stuff off Damnation (flame me if you will), but still enjoy the occasional cool parts throughout some of the earlier material.

No one should flame you, Damnation is brilliant. It has been a year and they still haven't worn off me; I like them more than ever.

Nevermore's only good album is Dead Heart. Warrel Dane needs to go back to being in an awesome band like Sanctuary.