Over-rated Bands

With Oden On Our Side spins DAILY and never gets old to me. It flows nicely and the lyrics are legendary...
"no retreat, no remorse, VICTORY WILL BE OURS"
*fucking epic*

blood fire death > anything amon amarth has ever done

Nevermore's only good album is Dead Heart. Warrel Dane needs to go back to being in an awesome band like Sanctuary.

what? have you heard the others, dude? seriously man, dead heart is awesome - it was my first album by them and the one that got me into them - but ALL of their albums are just amazing especially the new one, and politics of ecstacy - those albums are KILLER.
:headbang: :headbang:

a little piece of me just died ... :cry:

Pssssst, Byrne.

I don't mind any of them, in fact, I rather enjoy them all - it's just that, well, they aren't the second coming that everyone on these boards said they were.

Arghoslent, in particular, are very similar to Britains very own The Enchanted musically, except The Enchanted are much, much better and don't need a rather tedious gimmick.

Pssssst, Byrne.

I don't mind any of them, in fact, I rather enjoy them all - it's just that, well, they aren't the second coming that everyone on these boards said they were.

Arghoslent, in particular, are very similar to Britains very own The Enchanted musically, except The Enchanted are much, much better and don't need a rather tedious gimmick.

Arghoslent doesn't have a gimmick.

ya rly

(I only do it in the Now Playing thread as far as I know and that's because no one posts what they are listening to. Am I suppose to wait and not post my listenings because people are touching their genitals.

It's kinda funny, cuz people have insulted Amon Amarth on here and Carcassian has been on his anti-Arghoslent soapbox, so I read that and thought "its been a while, I should listen to those bands". I don't see why some people put up such a fight to defend their music tastes or opinions. My favorite bands may be overrated or it may all be relative, but I just don't give a fuck.