PC Games

The Baldur's Gate series includes the best two games (and 2 expansions) ever, Baldur's Gate II - Shadows of Amn being the best.

Icewind Dale and Neverwinter Nights are excellent too, as are the first two Fallout games (Brotherhood of Steel is too un-RPG for me)

unorthodoxxx said:
The Baldur's Gate series includes the best two games (and 2 expansions) ever, Baldur's Gate II - Shadows of Amn being the best.

Icewind Dale and Neverwinter Nights are excellent too, as are the first two Fallout games (Brotherhood of Steel is too un-RPG for me)

You speak the words of wisdom fellow adventurer.

unorthodoxxx said:

awesome!

i like em too, i really enjoyed Baldur's Gate II. :D but i really really really loved Diablo II, esp. with the expansion.:D:D:D

and Dungeons&Dragons, i love that game too:D

I liked the Diablo games as well, although they weren't really RPG enough for me. Hack and slash, and the plot was rather simple in the way that you couldn't affect it in any way - you could only do things in one way. In the Baldur's Gate games, or Fallout for example, you can take various different paths and there are so many options that the game never (in my opinion) gets dull as long as you play it a different way each time.

I play World Of Warcraft, the most metal rpg out there

Heheh, yesterday there was a forsaken character called ''Dimebag'' doing the undead mosh dance, looked funny :headbang:

DoodgeGant said:
Safe to say you will be gettin Twilight Princess? :cool:

I hear there is an optional gore feature :O
Yeah man, you can't be much safer than that! :p

I kind of have my doubts about that second part though. Anyway, I'll be happy if Tingle doesn't show up in this game.

Hylian said:
Yeah man, you can't be much safer than that! :p

I kind of have my doubts about that second part though. Anyway, I'll be happy if Tingle doesn't show up in this game.

Yeah, he was so fucking shit....... The Red King Boat kicked arse though!

DoodgeGant said:
Yeah, he was so fucking shit.......
You know... I think Tingle is some kind of an inside joke at Nintendo. They probably created Tingle to represent zelda fanboys.

Man, we should create a CoB Tingle. This forum is full of them! :devil:

Some screens of my 60 Troll Warrior

rivfadermount.jpg

RivfadervsDreadlord.jpg

Rivfaderbat.jpg

Rivfadernumber1.jpg

Oh and Day of Defeat Source pwns you!

shovelpwnt2.jpg