People still listen to Symphony X?

You didn't get the point (nor the butt) of my post.

Simply put: If you don't/no-longer-listen-to/got-sick-from SymX, then you:
1) Are not supposed to be here in the first place (no offense meant :)).
2) Can still stick around for some discussion and such (we do have an off topic thread, and shit like that) but not for discussing the band itself since you're not a fan as most people here (naturally) are.

You didn't get the point (nor the butt) of my post.

Simply put: If you don't/no-longer-listen-to/got-sick-from SymX, then you:
1) Are not supposed to be here in the first place (no offense meant :)).
2) Can still stick around for some discussion and such (we do have an off topic thread, and shit like that) but not for discussing the band itself since you're not a fan as most people here (naturally) are.

Exactly! This is getting silly. Lets stop this useless, endless feuding and trashing. And as an answer to you Metal Sped: Symphony X are still here, are as good as ever and aren't going nowhere!

Wait, so just glancing through this thread I get the impression that the main topic is "why do people listen to Symphony X when other bands exist?.... Riiight.... :lol:

Wait, so just glancing through this thread I get the impression that the main topic is "why do people listen to Symphony X when other bands exist?.... Riiight.... :lol:

Between the initial topic, the flaming, the sudden love triangle of a few members, and what yet may still develop... we have a Cerberus of a thread going.

pro19.jpg

This thread is tooo friggin rediculous, I love it.

Metalsped you really havent added anything to the conversation, given any descriptions of whats musically wrong with Symphony X'x music, other than they still sound like Symphony X... duh! You questioned how were you supposed to title the topic. But the thing is there was a topic not too long ago about Paradise Lost where everyone voiced their opinion on this and I in fact said much of what you are implying, but that doesnt mean Im going to stop listening to them. Paradise lost is still in my shop player and gets a full run everytime I make it down there to work and its time comes around. In fact I was rather enjoying it today, great compositions ala Symphony X style which no one does better.

But seriously you are saying nothing, just a bunch of one liners of little importance

I had no idea an entire dissertation on Symphony X, and its relative interest to me these days was necessitated by posting here. Do I HAVE to really explain myself past the initial? I don't think I do. Besides, if I was doing any real harm to the forum, I am sure Jax would have had my 'cles by now.

Entire dissertation ? Interesting, seems that would be about two sentences for you, excuse me but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you had something you wanted to say. I was wrong, you had nothing to say in the first place, just through out a worm to see what you would get. Enjoy your inferior music and be happy, would ya.

Entire dissertation ? Interesting, seems that would be about two sentences for you

Nice to see you know my entire being, from a single thread on the internet... Miss Cleo has nothing on you.

excuse me but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you had something you wanted to say. I was wrong, you had nothing to say in the first place, just through out a worm to see what you would get.

I have said my peace... I am kind of surprised you all have simply gotten so bothered by it... but I suppose this is your only personal interaction since you have managed ~3600 posts in two years time (and much higher for some of the other participants here).

Enjoy your inferior music and be happy, would ya.

I am! Whoever told you otherwise was spinning a yarn!

mëtålspëd;8072019 said:
I am sure Jax would have had my 'cles by now.

You mean these huevos I have in my purse?

;)

Don't mind Rich (mëtålspëd), folks, he's a good guy who just likes to be a PITA now & then.