Plans for Christmas and New Year's Day

Originally posted by FatherVic
So atlantis, you're totally right, by I preferred not to have this experience.

You can't choose, just try to deal with it when it happens. And find a reason to accept what it's not reasonable.

Sad.

a

Originally posted by Soulscar
Well, I like "Rumkugeln", but not too much.
hey, by the way, did you know that Rumkugeln also means to roll around in German :D ...
But I like Marzipankartoffeln better!
As for Ouzo: When I was sixteen I had an entire bottle of Ouzo on my own - the next morning was terrible, although I managed to keep everything inside...

'Twas a lesson to me
:loco:

Oh,i didn;t know this...about the Rumkugeln I mean..anyway they are *yummy*
hehe The ouzo experience :) :)

Originally posted by Father Vic

sorry if I get my little problem too much inside the forum (I actually just remember posting about that once, but may be that's the fever )
I think it's Ok to post sth like this here...
stay strong! :)

~Mel~ (who will post a lot of sad,stressed,stupid and depressive posts in February------>exam period...I usually freak out then :cry: )

Originally posted by FatherVic
but this is the moment when you're down and when you just want to listen alternative 4 (anathema).

damn, is it that bad? ;)

anyway, don't worry about talking of your personal experiences. i really think it's ok with the vast majority of people on this board. we are not those (beautiful :) ) avatars and it's human to discuss one's own life.

rahvin.

@Villain "Unfortunately, yes. And that's about it. "
Hehe... Yeah, thats the way with glögg... Love or hate...:)

@Soulscar... MMmmm, comes to think about it... It slightly (very) reminds me of your german "Glüwein", but specier, that is not so much wine taste...

@Melancholia.. Yeah... You know, I acctually tried it one time, and I´ll never do it again... One of my worst food experiences ever... And I like some weird stuff...:)

-me be out-