Plans for Christmas and New Year's Day

Well, originally I'm jsut from the border of the ruhrpott, from hamm, which is not that beautiful indeed. but now I live right in the Heart of Westfalia, in Münster, the uncrowned queen of the Münsterland :lol: ...oh, that was an "ü" !

What about you?

"near" (25Km) cologne, in a beautiful little village called donrath. no one knows it except all bikers.
"well, donrath... i think i drove through a couple of times..." is the usual answer. but the "tracks" are great indeed.

I'm writing to that fat man extravagant dressed to request him a girl WITHOUT any kind of brain. She must obey my orders only. FatherVic, you should to advice me, 'coz you have a high knowledge about girls!!!!
:err:
well after sharing my life with one for more than 5 years, I thought I knew, but when we split I knew I didn't knew a shit about girls except for the usual facts, you know, the easy ones...two arms, normaly one head, hopefully two eyes and that stuff. The rest I leave it for sci-fi authors. But nah, you can't go asking for a slave to serve you, it's not the way, it's not fun either, well may be some days is cool, but the rest of your life with a slave??? nah, that's nothing of interest on that. You need someone who laughs at Top Secret or Hot Shots, who actually loves Tolkien or Pratchett and doesn't think nearly all sports are just to make you look better...
(er... Three Magic Kings? Who are they? Haven't they stoopid animals like Rudolph?)
well basicaly they're the three Kings from Orient which came to Hail Jesus in the day he was born. They followed a star in the sky towards Jerusalem (or elsewhere). So here most of the population have their presents the 5-6 of January, not the 25 of December. X-Mas is festivity, but not the one with the gifts.

Oh, by the way....the Three Kings (Melchor, Gaspar and Baltasar) ride three camels. None with names (as far as I know) and obviously none with a red nose.

@VultureCulture: Oh,I didn't meant this in a bad way....I didn't implied you are a nerd or a geek!!!!
:eek:

@Soulscar: Oh,glögg is somekind of mulled/hot wine served with almonds and raisins...sometimes it contains cogniac....hmm I'm not sure about that though.... (hehe I don't know what exactly was this rose thing liqiuid I was drinking last Saturday!!!!!!!
:rolleyes: ) People in Sweden and Norway drink this stuff...during christmas mostly (?),I don't know exactly..any of the Swedes can enlighten us?

@FatherVic: oh,I understand what you mean about Catalan...
hmmm i think I get your points about male and female thinking...but hmmm I think it's not a matter of sex,but a matter of personality...
Both women and men can act in a totally stupid way... :D

Oh, you changed the tone of my words, and the thread became serious too, FatherVic. I don't want a slave, obviously, it was just a joke. You're talking so much about your split with your girlfriend, I suppose it was recently. So,you will be with friends this Christmas, and your Three Magic Kings will give you some presents, as a "chorizo" (isn't it?), or a toy of Antonio Banderas, or perhaps an expensive car parked in front of your new big house, all could be possible!

We're living hard times, my friend, so you must to help the people around you and let them to help you, that is my Christmas meaning. There aren't so many people that do it. Shit! |ngenius seems a fuckin' hippie and not a hard true metal fanatic, huh?!

I must leave now, 'coz I must to kill some old people out there! And... er... I must to read my future in a dead body! And I'll do all these things that every metal fan must to do, in fact. Take care!

Melancholia and I can join in the "FatherVic all about all lessons"? He know about life, girls, chorizo and some strange language called "catalan". We can see the world and its curiosities through this thread!

breaking the love, breaking the love damdamdam
-0-2-3-02-3-02-3 yeehaaaaaaaaaa:loco:

sorry about that one. ;)

uhm, well. i have had my FRIENDS (meaning my brothers in mind) for years. and i still have them.
i have had some funky, painful relationships that didn't take too long until i broke (that was my IT; it wasn't me... ;) ) and, well, i don't have them relationships anymore.

so, looking at it rationally i should avoid getting deeper into that womanstuff and stick to my friends and play music with them all day and have fun or whatever. i shouldn't take this lovestuff too serious :tickled: . nor should anybody else. if it only was that easy...

um, as much as i love women i hate to need them. no offence meant.

mehothra, in a pondering mood:bah:

Originally posted by Melancholia
Breaking after 5 years...it must be very painful :( :(
:cry:
It's sad but it happens. Life goes on, or it has to... And pain is experience, after all.... a way to grow up. You may find yourself digging a grave when you find out that your castles were made of sand, but it's going to be another little rock on your trail of life.
Of course breaking up after such a long time makes you naked and lost...... some people just accept it and try to keep their life in their hand... some others regret the time gone...some drop the subject .... some others finally switch their brain off... we should maybe ask FatherVic about how does he feels.....

Hehehehe, as you can see, FatherVic, all the people that wrote up this lines tried to support you, as I said. It's a good way, people, so the world really needs some hope and support by all of us!

But... I cannot remember what was the subject of this thread! I really don't know the seriously tone that it adquired. Is better a bird in a hand than a million flying... or perhaps not.

Originally posted by |ngenius
[B And my mother shows to everybody a photo album with me as a nude baby. The same photos of the last year, argh!!! [/B]

are you so eager to take some more pictures of yourself as a naked baby for your mother to show around? ;)

rahvin.

@rahvin: Sure, it's my passion, in fact. I'm practicing new strange positions to show better photos, u know?

@ To my mother: All these things I wrote are only a fiction, mom, don't worry, I'm still not completely insane.

I hearby post an enlightenment about the jolly good "Glögg".
Well, no I wont, but I can comment on Melancholias comment...:)

"Oh,glögg is somekind of mulled/hot wine served with almonds and raisins"

Yeah ..It is...:) But It´s not just wine, the somekind in this case is different spice such as clove, cardamom, ginger etc.

"sometimes it contains cogniac....hmm I'm not sure about that though.... "

It could be some people pour cognac in it, eventhough I don´t think so, but there are those crazy people having sprat in their porridge...!!! (Några grannar från kalmar som på allvar alltid har ansjovis i risgrynsgröten!!)

"People in Sweden and Norway drink this stuff...during christmas mostly"

Yeah. It´s great to have a cup of glögg when it´s cold and dark outside...:) I think the season for glögg is strictly limited to december... One thing I was wondering though, is if it exists in Finland? Anyone?

Hmmm...Yeah, I´m done...

-phyros out-

@Phyros/Melancholia:

Thanx, that was at least some enllightenment on "Glögg" - sounds terrific :) - the thing I had read abouot it was, that somebody had to puke after having had too much!!!

@Melancholia:
How come you know so much aboout "Glögg"? Thought the people in your region stick to OYZO ?!?

Never mind: In Germany we only have mulled wine in December, which I have to admiot I don't like that much, gives you a bad headache next day - I'd prefer some nice whiskey to warm my soul in December

:loco:

@Phyros :D "(Några grannar från kalmar som på allvar alltid har ansjovis i risgrynsgröten!!)" :lol: :lol:
sounds uuuuch *puuuuke*

@Soulscar Well,the people down here drink everything (except for glögg ;) ),not only OUZO..... hehe ouzo sucks big time..it's to start and i guess if you drink to much it will "offer" you a wonderful hangover haha
I'm learning swedish and consequently I get to know much stuff about Sweden. Also in my town there is a Skandinavian Church,which organizes a christian bazaar every year and I get glögg and other stuff (like those delicious norwegian chocolates *melts*) from there...
hey,do you like Rumkugel (sp?)?

@Atlantis you are completely right...
:eek:

Well, I like "Rumkugeln", but not too much.
hey, by the way, did you know that Rumkugeln also means to roll around in German :D ...
But I like Marzipankartoffeln better!

As for Ouzo: When I was sixteen I had an entire bottle of Ouzo on my own - the next morning was terrible, although I managed to keep everything inside...

'Twas a lesson to me
:loco:

Oh...se what you've done |ngenious???? diverting the thread into a weeping crowd....:p
Thanx for all those who wrote some support....
yep It was recently the split with my g/f and I'm not so ehmmmm up as I normaly am. You all are right....the thing will pass...but this is the moment when you're down and when you just want to listen alternative 4 (anathema). So atlantis, you're totally right, by I preferred not to have this experience. I don't want to depress so I won't have my repressentation about chorizo in the catalan society, so |ngenous will have to wait for some time ;P

But cheer up!!! Travis Smith just said my avatar was nice....damn, that made my day even I don't know why XD
So thanx again, and sorry if I get my little problem too much inside the forum (I actually just remember posting about that once, but may be that's the fever :cry: )
FatherVic (who will try not to get down ppl with his problems because he all wants to share is his almighty stupidity :loco: )
oh! btw |ngenous want to see ya naked, tell Ma I want some photos too :p