Plans for Christmas and New Year's Day

Originally posted by Villain
I see your point - but where the hell were you when this was discussed the last time! :heh:

-Villain (np: The Black League - Ichor - "Night on Earth" ... I still haven't got their latest album, anyone has it?)

uh... fishing? :)

rahvin. (np: definitely not the latest by black league, as much as i would like to :cry: )

Originally posted by FatherVic

hahaahah yeap I did, a whole year, I could read it and translate it quite well.
I also had to read Iliad and Odissey, which was a pain in the ass taking in thought that the first lesson was given was about the fact tha Homer did never existed, or at least couldn't be the author ot the two books...weird huh??

Oh,same shit here...I mean with Iliad and Odissey...we had to do this at school and I wasn't very excited about it (not to say that i found the whole thing totally boring......hehe....and after getting done with it I got rid of these two books.... at least i didn't I burn them like I did with my history book of the 9th class..... :D )
Shame on me....
So,you are a student? what are you studying?

burnt some books here, not history but catalan (which is a local language from the area of Catalonia (a Spain's province)
Now I'm studying Business Studies (empresariales) at Barcelona Univesity. It's the most boring thing, so I started myself some kind of selfteaching about media and webmaking, and I'm working designing and coding webpages for a little company...
and at the weekend I deliver some pizzas...so I keep my dread life busy!
and you???
and you guys/gals?? what do you with your life when your not here in the binary life???
no, that I care too much, just wanna know who am I dealing with
:loco:

Maybe we should create a thread about this?????

Anyway,you have indeed a very busy life :eek:
Yes,business is boring :p but it's cool that you are occupied with webpages and stuff... It seems that everybody can do this except for me :cry:

well,I am a poor Psychology Student (at the Panteion University of Athens)....I'm not so satisfied with my studying lately,we have a lot of boring subjects I'm not at all interested in.This together with the fact that the Department of Psychology is totally disorganized make my life a misery :cry: (and that's why i avoid going to my classes-when it's possible)
The only advantage from this sad story is that I have more time to spend on learning foreign languages...I am taking lessons in German and swedish (both at a good level-or at least i think so :rolleyes: ).....Next year I'll probably start with some new language... :D and maybe i'll take some course in Icelandic this summer... :loco:
I have no job-and i'm not really interesting in getting one :err:

and you guys/gals?? what do you with your life when your not here in the binary life???
no, that I care too much, just wanna know who am I dealing with
:loco:

apart from my binary life? well... binary life!
i'm a programmer

@~mel~ well Psychology is nice, but as all degrees there lots of disgusting subjects!
German, Swedish, English and Greek!!!! damn! that's pretty great.
I just know Spanish, English and Catalan (which is meaningless worldwide speaking of course)
I would love to try Italian (I love how it sounds), and obviously Swedish to understand Finntroll!!!! but I ain't think there are many Swedish language schools here...

@Vulture: hehehe that's cool too I'm learning Visual Basic at the moment and it's great. Some sort of wannabe in me :)

catalan...it is some sort of dialect?
I guess it would be easy for you to learn Italian....i mean spanish and italian look a bit like each other?????
I wouldn't stand learning a language with no "k" :p
hmmm maybe i could translate some finntroll some day...

nope, Catalan it's a language, not a dialogue. It's brother language to all those which came out from latin. It's spoken by 6 million ppl here (even though in common use are quite less, may be three million ppl). It's an official language here, and we're having some trouble with some ppl who thinks Catalonia should be independant from Spain.
What??? hey we have k, we use it for "kilo" and that's it.
We solve the K sound with C or QU, so isn't too hard not using K.
I wouldn't learn a language without Ñ (ñ) but it seems Spanish is the only language using the Ñ so I had to give in and learn English which obviously doesn't offer my beloved Ñ....sñifff

I'm sure that this christmas I'll spend my time in boring activities, like sleep no less than 10 hours every day (I didn't say night), or try to find a good job (do you like the film "Mission Impossible"?).

Presents? I really don't wish more than my fast connection to the inet can give me (|ngenius can feel his own mental illness, don't worry, all under control). Seriously, if Santa Clown can attend my request of every year since 1984... ¡¡¡A GIRL WITHOUT A FEMALE BRAIN!!! XDDD

I wish to join in the "FatherVic Spanish Cooking High School" team, if there are some free places. Some T-Shirts available? XD

See ya!

Actaully no T-Shirts are printed. But as for the places, yeap, I think the Archancellor would take another advantaged student.
They put everything except the wooden spoon (evey great food_engineer must have).
Oh...just one thing....apron with "Kiss the cook" are forbidden.

This year I'll also ask for Santa (well actually here the catholic population doesn't wait for Santa but for the Three Magic Kings)
a girl without a female brain, which I've been sharing for more than 5 years and want to recover....damn!!!!!
but hey at least I can assure you that there are some of those...at least one!
take care
fv

Originally posted by VultureCulture

apart from my binary life? well... binary life!
i'm a programmer

same here....
every single day: 8 hours of programming and mindless internet surfing....
after that coming home and playing guitar if no rehearsal happens
my gf beats my ass up for not spending enough time with her

oh... I forgot! I study???!!! This year I'm finishing my crappy education.... I need to go to my university someday and check if it's on the same place where I left it last time.... er... 5 months ago :)

nope, Catalan it's a language, not a dialogue. It's brother language to all those which came out from latin. It's spoken by 6 million ppl here (even though in common use are quite less, may be three million ppl). It's an official language here, and we're having some trouble with some ppl who thinks Catalonia should be independant from Spain.
What??? hey we have k, we use it for "kilo" and that's it.
We solve the K sound with C or QU, so isn't too hard not using K.
I wouldn't learn a language without Ñ (ñ) but it seems Spanish is the only language using the Ñ so I had to give in and learn English which obviously doesn't offer my beloved Ñ....sñifff

I think it's very cool to be able to speak a language that is not so
widespread... :D
A language without your beloved letter... I can feel how it is......Imagine poor me that all the languages I learn don't have my favourites "õ,ã,ù...." :cry:

:lol:

Hmmmm maybe computerfreaks around ;)
Originally posted by Skald
I need to go to my university someday and check if it's on the same place where I left it last time.... er... 5 months ago
:lol: :lol:
Then I shouldn't feel guilty that the last 2 weeks,I went only 3 times to that ugly building.... :D

And btw guys,
what's your problem with female brains????? :err: :err:

hmmmmm I think I know what you mean anyway... hmmm
:(

aaah i hate being adressed as computer freak! i mean, i WORK with a lot of nerds and geeks, but i myself do lot like to be called like this. we are not those people hacking programs all day in a small box and doing strange noises while staring at the screen.

btw: www.thinkgeek.com
cool 'modz' and 'upz' and 'warez' for your computer!:)

@melancholia: well ehmmm yeap, it's nice to know catalan, but it's hard when here comes someone from the rest of Spain and doesn't know catalan, some ppl are stupid enough to keep on talking catalan even if the other one doesn't have a clue 'bout what he's talking...really strange thing...but when it happens it just drive me on my nerves arghhhhh!
about the female brains, well I think that the "ramdon_aims" are the most confussing thing. Male thinking (normaly) is much more stable and constant (yeah, yeah now we can joke, sex and tv :err:, even sometimes it's true ;P)
Another quite common thing here is the posh thinking on female but, well I don't want to blame them all just for the 70% are like that :p

@vulture: yep man, that's true, even I think I'd like to be the nerd doing the noises, that'd be cool for me. Some kind of binary_freak :)

¿Stable thinking? Fuck! I never heard about before! I thought a good male brain cannot think itself. Well, now I know the reason why Santa never made my wishes come true. I'm writing to that fat man extravagant dressed to request him a girl WITHOUT any kind of brain. She must obey my orders only. FatherVic, you should to advice me, 'coz you have a high knowledge about girls!!!!

Well, in fact, I'm writing more wishes in my letter to Santa (er... Three Magic Kings? Who are they? Haven't they stoopid animals like Rudolph?) The first one is that my family don't come to my house the Christmas Day this year. Why every year they do the same questions? "Hey, |ngenius, what about your girlfriend?" "What about the job?" And my mother shows to everybody a photo album with me as a nude baby. The same photos of the last year, argh!!!

Well, I must to cry a bit now. See ya, everybody!

Well, you should fncy sticking to languages with ä,ö,ü :cool:

By the way: Waht the hell is that Gglögg-thing? I have read about it, but haven't got any ides what it is like....

Ja, sieht fast so aus :loco: !!!

But, what the f("/ happened to my keyboard? Everybody excuse that in my latest posting everything was such a mess :loco:

Talking of language that are not that common:
Back at school I bothered to learn Hebrew...but it's all gone now!

and where are you from in this wonderful country named northrhine-westfalia? (just sticking to english so others can understand). ruhrpott or something like that? well then it's not so beautiful :D